Englisch?

1 Antwort

Alles in allem schon sehr gut. Ich bin nochmal alles durchgegangen und hab ihn etwas abgeändert wenn mir was aufgefallen ist. Hat etwas gedauert aber Bitteschön 😭

When I arrived at my old primary school today, I went to the secretary to see in which classes I had to go. A lot of teachers were around who greeted me in a very friendly way. Then I got a timetable on which I could see where I had to go. The first lesson was in class 3b at 7:45 a.m. The class teacher was called Mrs x. She told me to help two students at reading and writing, who didn’t speak German at all. At first it was quite difficult because they didn‘t understand me well and I wanted to teach them how to write S, M and O and how to read some words. Therefore, I tried to speak in English and do signs so that they would understand me better. It actually worked and they managed to write the letters and read some of the words! It was really fun because they’ve been so cute and they constantly listened to me and respected me. In the second lesson which began at 8:40 a.m., they had maths where I tried to teach the girl the multiplication of the number 2 and it worked really well because she understood me quite fine when I said something. The other boy I tried to teach the addition of numbers and he understood me too. As I said at first it was pretty difficult, but then it got easier and easier! At 9:45 a.m, the first break began and I went to the teacher‘s room to talk to them. They asked me a lot of questions, for example, what my name is or which school I go to. Everyone was kind. At 10 am when the break was over, I needed to go to class 3c which is taught by the teacher Mrs xy. They had science and the topic was potatoes. I should help two students at completing a few exercises in their book. They had to match pictures to expressions which’ve been about potatoes and so on. It worked well. There weren’t many exercises to do. Again, they’ve been very kind and loved spending time with me. Then, the second break began at 10:50 a.m where I went outside to get some fresh air. Suddenly, a lot of students came up to me and asked questions. It was so cute and stressful at the same time because i had to answer to a lot of questions in a short amount of time. After that, a girl came up to me to tell me about people who are on the climbing wall without any permission and she wanted me to tell them that they should get off the wall. That‘s why I went to the wall and told them to get off and they listened to me. By the way, the reason why they should get off was because it was wet and we wanted to avoid any accidents. Apart from that, I was walking in the school yard while I was watching the students which were playing. After the break, I didn‘t really have anything to do because the class teacher of class 3c only explained a lot of things about the school, so things which had nothing to do with lessons and so on. After that, I had another break where I went to the teacher‘s room to ask some questions about the job, such as the pros and cons of the job. She answered them very clearly which made me happy because I could make myself clear whether the job is perfect for me or not. I came to the conclusion that the job would suit me! Then, at 12:45 PM I had to work in the school cafeteria to have the control over the children’s behavior and also to lay the table. Next, the students of class 1a had P.E. at 1:45 PM. They really wanted me to play games with them which made me feel very comfortable and happy because they enjoyed spending time with me. It was very fun because the students were really funny, lovely, and sweet. In the last lesson, around 2:45 AM, we went back to their classroom and played games again. I also resolved disputes, for example, someone judged/insulted the other one without any reason. That‘s why I talked to the person and told him it was not okay and he shouldn’t do it again. Luckily, he listened to me. In the end of the day, it was a very funny day and I loved spending time with the students there because they are very cute and I think the job suits me really well!

UserKarina 
Beitragsersteller
 01.10.2024, 16:57

Vielen lieben Dank, dass du dir solch eine Mühe gemacht hast! :)