Kann man bei den Englischen Tense also bei Present perfect progressive anstelle { has/have + "been" + ing } { has/have + "done" + ing } benutzen also "done"?

3 Antworten

Hallo,

nein, die Konstruktion bzw. Zeitform have / has + "done" + ing gibt es nicht.

Das Present Perfect Progressive/Continuous wird gebildet mit have / has been + verb + ing

Folgendes geht:

1.Person Singular - I have been doing the shopping. / I have not been doing the shopping. / Have I been doing the shopping? 

2.Person Singular - You have been doing the shopping. / You have not been doing the shopping. / Have you been doing the shopping? 

3.Person Singular - He/she/it has been doing the shopping. / He/she/it has not been doing the shopping. / Has he/she/it been doing the shopping? 

1.Person Plural - We have been doing the shopping. / We have not been doing the shopping. / Have we been doing the shopping? 

2.Person Plural - You have been doing the shopping. / You have not been doing the shopping. / Have you been doing the shopping? 

3.Person Plural - They have been doing the shopping. / They have not been doing the shopping. / Have they been doing the shopping?  

AstridDerPu

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G_eeYtMT04k

MonkeydRuffy722 
Beitragsersteller
 25.09.2024, 18:06

Wow. So eine tolle Antwort sieht man nicht immer. Sehr übersichtlich und auch für einen Anfänger sehr verständlich. Vielen vielen Dank

Nein.

For how long have you been learning English?

Nein.