Ist mein English Aufsatz richtig?

1 Antwort

Last week I went with my family to New York (Satzstellung). We took a plane what (Wort) took (Wiederholung) 10 hour (Grammatik) fly (Wort) from Vienna to New York. When we arrived there (Komma) we went (---) first to Time Square to visit (Wort) Broadway (Satzstellung). We saw (Wort) (Hier fehlt etwas.) Shakespeare's play (welches?) what (Wort) was the best play we ever saw (Grammatik). After that (Komma) we went to Manhattan to book a hotel there and when we finished (Grammatik) (---) (Komma) we went to (---) Central Park. We saw there (Satzstellung) a lot of Artist Man (RS, Grammatik) and when it was night (Wendung) we turned back (Verb) to our hotel and at the (Wendung, Grammatik) next day we went (---) home (Präposition) Austria.

Das Fettgedruckte muss korrigiert werden. Ich hoffe, ich habe nichts übersehen.

Für das Vokabular und die Rechtschreibung empfehle ich ein gutes (online) Wörterbuch, z.B. pons.com,

für die Grammatik ego4u.de und englisch-hilfen.de - und Finger weg vom Google Übelsetzer und seinen tr.tteligen Kollegen!

:-) AstridDerPu

Jack187 
Beitragsersteller
 24.12.2019, 14:44

Wen ich es richtig mit der Satzstellung verstanden habe heißt es " I went with my family to New York last week" oder?

Sofakissen318  24.12.2019, 15:35
@Jack187

Last week, my family and I went to New York by plane.

Du sagst, du wärst dort hingegangen und hättest sie netterweise Mal mitgenommen, weil in deinem Handgepäck noch Platz für einen Menschen war.

Stephan90  20.03.2020, 00:15

last week i went to new york with my family

odee

last week, me and my family went to new york