Kann man das so abgeben?

1 Antwort

Hallo,

Dear Sir and Madam,

I am Max Mustermann, and I just graduated (Ich bevorzuge das Present Perfect.) from high school (Du bist in den USA zur Schule gegangen.).

In the following, im (RS = Rechtschreibung) going to describe how and why the idea of applying for a working holiday visa in Japan came to (Ich würde hier „my“ einsetzen.) mind.

The first bond with Japan was tied way back when I was a little boy who enjoyed watching Dragonball on the TV. Since then, a lot has changed, but my fascination for the country has stayed the same.

I started dreaming about going on vacation there, which sadly couldt (RS) be fulfilled, due to (Ausdruck) several reasons. Now that my schooldays have come to an end, I started questioning what to do after (Mir fehlt hier etwas.). Soon the idea of traveling (= AE; BE = travelling) to Japan consolidated, and I wanted to absolve (Wort) a year of work and travel.

After learning more about the traditions, gods, and spirits that can be found throughout the whole country (Komma) my interest was caught. I want to experience first hand what its (Grammatik) like to go to a shrine or learning (Grammatik) from monks and priests, what inner peace realy (RS) means.

Of course, I also heard about Japan’s hospitality, kindness, and patience. It astonishes me that a whole country can have a reputation that good, so much that I want to spend the whole next year there.

I plan to explore a lot of different sides of Japan. A few destinations are for example, Tokyo, Kyoto, Nara, Uji (Komma) and Shimoda.

Furthermore, it is about being interested in Japans (Grammatik) daily life, work, food, history, and what similarities and differences there are compared to Germany and the whole country itself (= im Vergleich zu D und dem ganzen Land selbst?).

I hope to improve my Japanese and learn a lot of interesting things in/ (Stil) about Japan.

Thanks for taking your time.

Kind regards,

------------

Welche Gruß- und Schlussformeln im Englischen verwendet werden, hängt davon ab, um welche Art Brief/Email es sich handelt und

wer der Empfänger ist.

Im Englischen werden i.d.R. folgende Gruß- und Schlussformeln verwendet,

- Dear Sir ... Yours faithfully

- Dear Madam ... Yours faithfully

- Dear Sir or Madam ... Yours faithfully

- Kennt man dagegen den Namen des Empfängers, heißt es i.d.R.:

- Dear Mr Hanson ... Yours sincerely

- Dear Mrs Hanson ... Yours sincerely

- Dear Miss Hanson ... Yours sincerely

- Dear Ms Hanson ... Yours sincerely

Schreibt man an einen guten Freund oder Kollegen, verwendet man:

- Dear Jack ... Best wishes/Best regards

An eine ganze Abteilung gerichtet, heißt es:

- Dear Sirs ... Yours faithfully

Private Briefe kann man mit

- Dear (Name) beginnen

und mit

- Yours, Love, Greetings, Regards, Bye usw. beenden.

Setzt man im Englischen nach der Grußformel ein Komma, schreibt man anders als im Deutschen mit einem Großbuchstaben weiter.

das Komma hinter der Gruß- und der Schlussformel im englischen (Geschäfts)brief ist optional, d.h. es kann geschrieben werden, muss aber nicht.

Mein ganz persönlicher Eindruck ist, dass man das Komma hier heute eher weglässt, als das früher der Fall war.

Wie dem auch sei, setzt man im Englischen nach der Grußformel ein Komma, setzt man auch hinter der Schlussformel ein Komma und umgekehrt, also kein Komma hinter der Grußformel -----> kein Komma hinter der Schlussformel

Komma oder nicht, anders als im Deutschen geht es im Englischen mit einem Großbuchstaben weiter.

Also:

Dear Sirs(,)

We would like to invite you to our .....

Im britischen Englisch schreibt man Mr, Mrs usw. ohne Punkt,

im amerikanischen Englisch dagegen mit Punkt,

also Mr., Mrs. usw.

Tipps und Wendungen zu englischen Briefen findest du auch hier:

ego4u.de/de/cram-up/writing

-----------------

Das Fettgedruckte muss korrigiert, das Kursivgedruckte überdacht werden. Ich hoffe, ich habe nichts übersehen.

Für das Vokabular und die Rechtschreibung empfehle ich ein gutes (online) Wörterbuch, z.B. pons.com (auch wenn das neue Design schrecklich ist)

für die Grammatik ego4u.de und englisch-hilfen.de - und Finger weg vom Google Übelsetzer und seinen tr.tteligen Kollegen!

:-) AstridDerPu