Englisch: Übersetzung "Darf ich abservieren"

5 Antworten

"May I remove your plate/glass, sir/ma'am?" - Das soll aber überhaupt  nur in Ausnahmefällen geschehen.

Über das richtige Verhalten von waiter/staffer/busser:  

Clear Finished Plates At The Proper Time

Certainly in any restaurant service situation, before clearing a plate, the staffer obviously must wait until the customer is completely finished eating from his/her plate. Whether it is an empty plate in front of the customer, or if the customer has placed the knife and fork side by side in the middle of the plate, or if the customer hasn't touched any food in 20 minutes, the staffer must make the proper decision to clear the plate or not.

http://www.foodreference.com/html/a613-clearing-plates.html

Merkwürdig allerdings ist das ungeduldige "is finished eating". Na ja, er wird halt den Tisch benötigen. Dem Gast dürfte er das nicht sagen, denn "have you finished " gehört sich - wenn überhaupt.

May I remove your plate/May I clean your table würde das auf englisch heißen

Can i Take this already?weis im Moment nicht wies speziell auf die Situation heißt

"May i clean you table" oder " are you done with you Drink"

Debby0077  18.05.2015, 16:24

Du könntest doch einfach sagen Can I get this out of the way?/Would you like me to take that? Are you done with your drink kann man sicher auch sagen..

CookieMonsta01 
Beitragsersteller
 18.05.2015, 15:58

"Sind Sie fertig mit dem Getränk" klingt für mich etwas seltsam :/

da muss es doch einen besseren Ausdruck geben, wenn ich nur ein einzelnes Glas abservieren will

earnest  18.05.2015, 15:57

-I (immer GROSS) 

-your table 

-"... your drink"?

Koschutnig  18.05.2015, 15:57

2x: dein/Ihr/euer = your  

Excuse my interrupting. Can I clear the table

Entschuldigen Sie, dass ich unterbreche.Kann ich den Tisch abräumen