Ist dieser Text richtig geschrieben auf Englisch?

3 Antworten

Vom Beitragsersteller als hilfreich ausgezeichnet

My mother trusts me in every way. She knows that I love the UK. So she is very happy that I will get the chance to travel to my favourite country.
By giving me enough money for the trip she  wants to make the trip more comfortable for me. Nevertheless, my mother and I  know that I will not spend the whole money (2000 CHF). All in all, I've planned to spend about 1000.00 CHF for the trip. The rest is just an enormous safety for me  and shows that my mother really cares for me.

Hab die Sätze etwas umgestellt. Was deinen Texten fehlt, sind "logical links".

MaxSchmidt1 
Beitragsersteller
 25.03.2018, 19:41

Ok danke danke. Siehe PN.

Es ist ziemlich holprig, ich hab Fehler korrigiert und es da wo es ging ein bisschen flüssiger gemacht. Beim Kursiven bin ich mir nicht ganz sicher, ob ich es richtig verstanden habe, was genau willst du denn auf Deutsch damit ausdrücken?

"She is my mother and I'm her son. We live together. She trusts me in every way. She wants to make the trip more comfortable for me. She wants to give me a safety for the trip to the UK. She will be happy for me if I visit my favourite country because she knows that I love the UK. My mother and I both know that I will not spend all of the money (2000 CHF) for my trip, I plan to spend only 1000.00 CHF for it. The rest is just for safety and care from my mother."

MaxSchmidt1 
Beitragsersteller
 25.03.2018, 19:17

Danke danke. Das ist sehr nett und du hast mir damit weitergeholfen.

Es geht um ein Visum für UK. Meine Mutter zahlt die Reise für mich. Bei den kursiven Texten will ich sagen, dass meine Mutter mir eine sichere Reise gewährleistet, also das ich genug Geld habe, falls etwas passieren würde.

Kann ich dann das so übernehmen oder bei den kursiven Texten eine Verbesserung?

Mugua  25.03.2018, 19:24
@MaxSchmidt1

So würde ich es machen.

"She is my mother and I'm her son. We live together. She trusts me in every way. She wants to make the trip to the UK more comfortable for me and wants to provide a safety net. She will be happy for me if I visit my favourite country because she knows that I love the UK. My mother and I both know that I will not spend all of the money (2000 CHF) for my trip, I plan to spend only 1000.00 CHF for it. The rest is just for safety und unexpected circumstances."

Der letzte Satz bedeutet, dass das Geld deiner Sicherheit dient und für unvorhergesehene/überraschende Umstände ist.

Ich sehe zwei Fehler:

She wants to give me safety (imho besser "security")

just an enormous