Englisch hilfe?

2 Antworten

The good thing about living in our street is that I like talking to the neighbours because they’re very nice and polite.

the bad thing about living in our street is that I don’t like having no shops.

the best thing living in our street is that I like living near the Pool.

the good thing about living near the park is that I like going in the park because I can walk and play there with my dog.

the good thing about having nice neighbours is that I can play with them.

the good thing about living in our street is that we can play on the street without being scared of cars speeding there because they’re only allowed to drive 20 mph.

ich weiß ja nicht, wie viel du brauchst und ob man denn die anfangswörter mehrmals nutzen darf. Es sollte ja trotzdem so aussehen, als hättest du es selbst gemacht : D

Welche Sätze hast du denn schon? Wäre sinnvoll, damit keine doppelten Sätze entstehen und man weiß, dass du es zumindest versucht hast.

Verzweifelt250 
Beitragsersteller
 06.10.2021, 17:01

The good thing about living in our street, is that we are close to a great museum. The worst thing about living there are the young kids who are always making noise.

Verzweifelt250 
Beitragsersteller
 06.10.2021, 17:02

Ich bräuchte da weitere Sätze, kannst du mir welche vorschlagen? Kannst du auch auf Deutsch sagen, dann kann ich es selber übersetzen. ^^