War Kaiser Wilhelm II. ein guter Monarch?

Nein, weil.......... 67%
Ja, weil........... 33%

6 Stimmen

9 Antworten

Sorry for my bad English, but Kaiser Wilhemk II was a peacekeeper, he wanted peace and everything escalated when Russia stepped in. Since France was “offended” by the war it lost against Germany in 1871, Great Britain was afraid of being rejected by the “crown” These 3 went to war against germany and its allys. Kaiser Wilhelm II just wanted peace and what you're talking about is some shit, what you're saying is propaganda, Germany's boats for food and raw materials (neutral) were destroyed. GB also had problems with Germany wanting to build a "war navy". Kaiser Wilhelm II had also spoken to the King (I think) of Australia-Hungary that he didn't want a war and that it would be bad for his reputation and for all the countries around him, he wanted a good relationship with the people and neighboring countries, a competition between Britain and Germany. He was even called The Peace Emperor by other countries. (even from GB) btw Italian changed sides because they was promised a big chunk of Land. The ottomans where destroyed and replaced by the "modern" turks. Maybe one of you: "B- But Germany used poisined gas!!!" yes, BUT other countrys did too. Germany did that what other coutnrys Just allowed themself to do!

Meine Oma (Jahrgang 1899) war der Meinung: Ja!. Zumindest wurde unter seiner Regentschaft einiges an sozialen Sicherungssystemen geschaffen- auf Initiative von Bismarck und vorrangig um der Armee leistungsfähige Soldaten zu geben aber die Grundlagen unseres heutigen Sozialsystem gehen auf seine Regentschaft zurück. Genauso aber auch der I. Weltkrieg, in dessen Ergebnis er ja abdankte. Es kommt also auf die Sichtweise an, ob man ihn als gut, schlecht oder mittelmäßig einschätzt.

lupoklick  25.12.2016, 15:11

Da verwechselt jemand Willem zwo

mit seinem Großvater Wilhelm I.

Immofachwirt  06.01.2012, 22:24

...auf Initiative von Bismarck und vorrangig um der Armee leistungsfähige Soldaten zu geben aber die Grundlagen unseres heutigen Sozialsystem gehen auf seine Regentschaft zurück.

Die Sozialsysteme wurden nicht eingeführt um leistungsfähige Soldaten zu haben, sondern um der immer stärker werdenden Sozialdemokratie den Wind aus den Segeln zu nehmen.

Das Motiv war also das gleiche, wie bei Frau Merkel der Atomausstieg, den sie nur deshalb vollzogen hat, um den Grünen den Wind aus den Segeln zu nehmen.

jeder hat eine andere meinung

Nein, weil..........

Er tat so, als sei er ein Mann für das Volk, in Wahrheit war er ein Kriegstreiber, der sein Volk aufgrund mangelnder Rationen an der Front hungern ließ, damit die Soldaten nicht an Unterernährung starben. Er hätte vermutlich ähnlich wie Mussolini, Hitler oder Stalin in deren Zeit sich einen großen Personenkult aufgebaut, er liebte es ja sich zu inszenieren.

Unter den europäischen Monarchen war er alles andere als beliebt und wurde als eingebildet, impulsiv und arrogant gesehen.

Creepy23HD  15.01.2024, 19:53
Sorry for my bad English, but Emperor Wilhemk II was a peacekeeper, he wanted peace and everything escalated when Russia stepped in. Since France was “offended” by the war it lost against Germany in 1871, Great Britain was afraid of being rejected by the “crown”. Kaiser Wilhelm II just wanted peace and what you're talking about is some shit, what you're saying is propaganda, Germany's boats for food and raw materials (neutral) were destroyed so thats why many people died due hunger. GB also had problems with Germany wanting to build a "war navy". Kaiser Wilhelm II had also spoken to the King (I think) of Australia-Hungary that he didn't want a war and that it would be bad for his reputation and for all the countries around him, he wanted a good relationship with the people and neighboring countries, a competition between Britain and Germany. He was even called The Peace Emperor by other countries. (even from GB)

jain es gibt vor und nachteile