postkarte auf englisch berichtigen

3 Antworten

Vom Beitragsersteller als hilfreich ausgezeichnet

Dein Text war schon nicht schlecht, aber der hier ist besser:

Dear Anne,

Lot's of greets from New York. My family and I will stay here for five days. It's a so big city and it's one of the best places I have ever seen in my life. Yesterday we visit the Empire State Building. With 381 meters it is the biggest skyscraper in NY and when you are on the top of the sight, you have a wounderful view over the whole city.

Oh yeah and today we visit the Central Park. I took lots of pictures for you and when I come home, I have to show you them ;) After that we went to China Town. Its so funny - the places there looks like little China. At least we drove with the subway to our hotel. Tomorrow we will go to the statue of liberty. For the last day, Dad have a big surprise for us - but I don't have any idea.

I hope I'll see you soon. Love, Marie

nannilima 
Beitragsersteller
 04.10.2011, 21:48

Hey Danke, dass du dir die mühe gemacht hast. Der Brief ist wirklich besser als meiner. =) hilfreichste antwort ;)

Sorry, da sind so viele Fehler drin und es sind ein oder zwei Sätze drin, die ich nicht verstehe. Da sitz ich bis Mitternacht.

Hab leider nicht viel Zeit um deine Fehler zu berichtigen, jedoch würde ich dir raten die Zeiten nochmal anzugucken, denn du springst manchmal hin und her. Zusätzlich hast du ein paar kleine Rechtschreibfehler. Aber ansonsten ist dir der Brief echt gelungen :))