Könnt ihr mir die Englisch Präsentation bitte Korrigieren?

2 Antworten

Hello (---),

today (RS) I’m going to talk about me and my family. I will start about how I grew up. My Name (RS) is Dimitri Chpakov and i (RS) was born in (Präposition) (---) November 18(th) 2004

gesprochen: on the eighteenth of November 2004 - geschrieben: on 18(th) November 2004 = BE 

gesprochen: on November the eighteenth 2004  - geschrieben: on November 18(th) 2004 = AE 

in Moskau (= deutsch) - (Ort vor Zeit). Moskau (s.o.) is a Part (RS) of the Region Central Russia (???). I stayed there until I was one year old. After (---) my Parents (RS) broke up (---) (Komma) I moved to near of (Formulierung) Tula that’s in Central Russia too (Formulierung). I went to the kindergarten there, I maked (Grammatik) many friends there (Komma) like Sophie or Patrick. I don’t have Contact (RS) anymore (Formulierung). My Family (RS) have for long time there a big Disco (RS). - Formulierung, Grammati, Satzstellung My great-grandma opened this disco in the 1970s and closed at (Präpositiom) 2010 (Formulierung) . The Reason (RS) for closing is that (---) many People (RS) from the old times are get (Grammatik) older and not (Grammatik) want to make (Verb) party (Formulierung) . I have very nice memories to (Präposition) this time. After (Präposition) the end of 2011 (Komma) I moved to Germany in the Region Saarland (Formulierung). I lived in a big Village (RS) and I was going (Grammatik) there to (---) primary School (RS). - Formulierung, Satzstellung After I finished my Primary School (RS; Formulierung), I was going (Grammatik) my half fifth grade there to the School (RS) in Saarland. - Formulierung, Satzstellung I maked (Grammatik) many friends and I (Hier fehlt ein Verb.) still in touch with some of them. After my start of my childhood (Formulierung) (Komma) I moved again. Now I am living in Baden-Württemberg in a Village Named (RS) Althütte. My mom found her love there and now I live with her boyfriend and my dog Rocky tighter (???) (Neuer Satz) at momen (Komma) t I’m trying to finish (Wort) my Hauptschulabschluss (Neuer Satz) after that I will go take an education (Grammatik, Formulierung) and will start getting ready (Formulierung) for my realabschluss.

Now I want to tell you something about my Family (RS). We are an (Grammatik) quite (Satzstellung) medium sized (RS) family but we are all parted (Formulierung) and don’t live near (Formulierung). My family is spread across Germany and Russia and because of that we barley (RS, Wort, Satzstellung) can meet. But when we meet (Komma) its (Grammatik) for big events like Weddings (RS). At the moment (Komma) my Mom (RS) is fourty (RS) year (Grammatik) old and works one of the bossed of the Paulinpflege (Formulierung). I can’t really talk (Wort) many (Grammatik) about my Dad (RS) but I try (Grammatik) tell you something about him. My Dad (RS) is now 42 Years Old (RS) and Works (RS) at a big company as one of the bosses too. I can’t tell you what company it is. I finished now my Presentation (RS) - Formulierung, Grammatik, Formulierung I hope you liked my Presentation (RS) - Wiederholung.

Das Fettgedruckte muss korrigiert werden. Ich hoffe, ich habe nichts übersehen.

Tipps und Wendungen für englische Referate findest du hier: ego4u de/de/cram-up/writing/presentation

Für das Vokabular und die Rechtschreibung empfehle ich ein gutes (online) Wörterbuch, z.B. pons.com,

für die Grammatik ego4u.de und englisch-hilfen.de - und Finger weg vom Google Übelsetzer und seinen tr.tteligen Kollegen!

:-) AstridDerPu

Das ist der korrigierte Text

Hello everyone welcome to my presentation, today I’m going to talk about me and my family. I will start about how I grew up. My Name is Dimitri Chpakov and I was born on November 18 (th) in 2004 in Moscow. Moscow is a part of the central region of Russia (Was meinst du mit Region Central Russia ?). I stayed there until I was one year old. After that my parents broke up and I moved near to Tula that’s in central Russia too. I went to Kindergarten there, I made many friends there like Sophie or Patrick. I couldn't keep in touch with them. My family had their own disco a very long time ago.My great grandmother opened the disco in 1970 and closed it in 2011. The reason for closing the disco is because most guests are getting too old to party. I have some nice memories from back then. After 2011 I moved to Saarland. I lived in a big village and went to primary school. After I finished primary school I got into 5th grade in Saarland. I made many friends and I'm still in touch with some of them. After some time we moved to Althütte. My mom fell in love with her boyfriend. Now we all live together and have a dog called Rocky. At the moment I'm trying to finish school with a Hauptschulabschluss. After that I want to get my mittlere Reife/Realschulabschluss. Now I want to talk about my family. We are quite a big family but they're spread across Germany and Russia and therefore we can barely meet us. But we meet each other at big weddings. My mom 42 years old and is the boss of Paulinpflege. I can't tell you much about my dad but I'll try my best. My dad/father is 42 years old and is the boss of a big company but I don't know where he works. This was my presentation thanks for listeing

Hier und da hattest du den ein oder anderen Fehler. Nur Eigennamen wie McDonald's, Samsung, Siemens oder andere Namen werden großgeschrieben alles andere wird klein geschrieben

Ich hab auch gemerkt, dass du on und in manchmal miteinander verwechselst. On steht in diesem Fall für ein Datum und in für ein Jahr

Aus make wird made, es gibt kein maked. In jeder Sprache gibt es unregelmäßige Wörter und make ist eins davon. Das sollte aber auch in deinem Englisch Buch stehen

Und jetzt die letzten Fehler die man vermeiden sollte. An benutzt man nur wenn ein Wort mit einem Vokal beginnt also entweder mit A, E, I, O oder U wenn ein Wort nicht mit einem dieser Buchstaben beginnt, benutzt man a als Artikel

Im Englischen gibt es zwei Arten von Mengenangaben, einmal much oder many. Much benutzt man für Dinge die man nicht zählen kann wie z.B. We had so much fun was im Deutschen wir hatten so viel Spaß bedeutet. Und many benutzt man wenn es sich um eine Sache handelt, die man zählen kann wie z.B. Geld, Liter, Bücher etc also würde es sich dann in einem Satz so anhören how many books do you have ?

Raiwon 
Beitragsersteller
 03.03.2020, 19:35

Dankeschön, ich danke dir echt so sehr! Danke auch für die Tipps mein Freund☺️