Bitte korrigieren! A letter of applikation

4 Antworten

Vom Beitragsersteller als hilfreich ausgezeichnet

Dear Mr. Hunting!

I saw you advertisement on the internet and would like to apply for the job.

I am a 16-year-old Austrian student and would love to spend time in Italy in the holidays before school starts in September. I have much experience with children and would like to become an au-pair girl. (Hier musst du Beispiele nennen!!! Und was kannst du noch? Bsp: bist du leistungsfähig, kannst du Italienisch...+müsst ihr das mit dem Flug sagen?! das macht sich nämlich nicht gut! Es geht ja erstmal um die Bewerbung)

(Bevor du aufhörst, solltest du sagen, was du die davon erhoffst, bsp: italienisch kenntnisse...)

I am very much looking forward to hearing from you soon!

Yours sincerely,

Marta Money (komischer Name...)

:-)

tkerschi99 
Beitragsersteller
 16.01.2013, 16:42

Ist das gut? I hope so I can speak better Italian.( als vorletzten Satz)??????

eye06  16.01.2013, 16:46
@tkerschi99

I hope that I can improve my Italian skills.

:-)

tkerschi99 
Beitragsersteller
 16.01.2013, 16:48

Hier der verbesserte Text Dear, Mr. Hunting! I saw your advertisement in the Internet and I would like to apply for the job. I'm a 16-year-old Austrian girl and I would like to spend some time in Italy before the school starts in September. I've plenty of experience with kids because I’ve worked in a kinder garden too. So being an au-pair girl is my dream job. I hope I can speak Italy better. Thank you for your attention and I am very much looking forward to hearing from you soon! Yours sincerely, Marta Money

Ist der OK??

tkerschi99 
Beitragsersteller
 16.01.2013, 16:50
@tkerschi99

Danke Dein satz mit Italien ist um einiges besser als meiner

adabei  16.01.2013, 18:06
  • Nach der Anrede kein Ausrufezeichen (Komma oder moderner: gar kein Satzzeichen)

Dear Mr Hunting,

I saw your advertisement on the Internet and would like to apply for the job you offer.

I am a 16-year old girl from Austria and would love to spend some time in Italy before school starts again in September. As I have already worked in a kindergarten for some time, I have a lot of experience with small children. Therefore, working as an aupair girl would be a dream for me. [The only thing I would like to ask is if you think you could pay the flight to Italy for me because I do not have enough money. // Würde ich auch weglassen.]

Moreover, I also hope to improve my English and my Italian at the same time.

I look forward to hearing from you.

Yours sincerely, [wenn jemand bei der anrede mit Namen angesprochen wird]

Marta Money

(Ich vermute, dass die "Huntingtons" eine englische oder amerikanische Familie sind, die in Italien leben.)

adabei  17.01.2013, 09:05

natürlich "Anrede" (Ich drücke manchmal nicht fest genug auf die Taste, wenn ich schnell schreibe.)

".. apply for the job." vllt besser zu schreiben "16-year old girl from Austria" Am ende "I look forward hearing from you" ODER "I look forward to hear from you" mfg

adabei  16.01.2013, 17:43

Nein, deine Verbesserung ist falsch. Das "to" ist hier eine Präposition, die zum Verbausdruck "to look forward to" gehört. Daher folgt hier das Gerund und nicht der Infinitv. Der Satz war also richtig.

Es kann nur heißen:

I look forward to hearing from you.

RickySpanish  17.01.2013, 13:35
@adabei

k, sah für mich als englisch amateur nur so falsch aus to hearing :D

adabei  23.09.2013, 11:28
@RickySpanish

Das machen leider viele falsch. Auch Leute, die ihr Abitur schon in der Tasche haben. Ich muss das ziemlich oft korrigieren.

Dear, Mr. Hunting! I saw your advertisement in the Internet and I would like to apply for the job. I'm a 16-year-old Austrian girl and I would like to spend some time in Italy before the school starts in September. I've plenty of experience with kids, so being an "opere" girl is my dream job. The only question is, I would like to ask you if you could pay the flight to Italy for me because I don't have any money. Thank you for your attention and I'm looking forward to hear from you. Sincerely yours, Marta Money

tkerschi99 
Beitragsersteller
 16.01.2013, 16:37

Danke an alle!!!! Hat mir wirklich geholfen!

eye06  16.01.2013, 16:39

es heißt "aupair" und nicht opere... :D

adabei  16.01.2013, 17:48
  • Nach der Anrede kein Ausrufezeichen (Komma oder moderner: gar kein Satzzeichen)

• keine Kurzformen in einem förmlichen Brief; also: I am / I have / I do not have

• I look forward to hearing from you. (nach to look forward to steht ein gerund, da "to" hier eine Präposition ist;)

• "aupair" (wurde bereits verbessert)