Aufsatz über Ferien in Englisch

1 Antwort

Auf die Schnelle:

I spent my Easter holidays at home and in Gran Canaria. The holidays were from the 18. April -
04. May. On Maundy Thursday (Seit wann werden die Osternester Gründonnerstag gesucht/versteckt?) Komma my family and I look for easter nest. In Germany Komma there are many easter customs

kein neuer Satz

For example hide (---) parents small Easter nests on Maundy Thursday (s.o.) or Easter Sunday for their children. (Word Order)

Then the children go usually (Word Order) into the garden and look for their little gifts. In my nest Hier fehlt ein Wort.
was some money, sweets and a bracelet. God Friday was our first holiday day.

I made with my mother some preparations* for the weekend because related visited us. We ate and talked a lot .On Easter Monday Komma my family and I visited my grandparents.

To eat, there was a roast hare.

To easter each family eat different things. (Word Order) After that Komma we made ​​our „Osterspaziergang“. This is a traditional walk. In the evening Komma we visited my uncle because it was his birthday. The next three days I was sick. (Word Order) I had a hefty cold. (--- ) Friday and Saturday we spent by my cousin in munich (Word Order). We celebrated Komma
were shopping and have eaten a lot. Hier fehlt eine Präposition. Saturday night my family and I flew to Gran Canaria. The flight lasted five hours. Here I spent the rest of my vacation. The sun has shining every day and it was 30 degrees hot. We were in a large hotel with five pools. The food also tasted very good. It (Das Essen)??? was not far to the beach. We were swimming in the sea every day. Sometimes we were shopping. Hier fehlt eine Präposition. Monday morning we are flew back home. I had wonderful holidays but they were over too fast.

Das Fettgedruckte muss korrigiert werden. Ich hoffe, ich habe nichts übersehen.

Für das Vokabular und die Rechtschreibung empfehle ich ein gutes (online) Wörterbuch, z.B. pons.com,

für die Grammatik ego4u.de und englisch-hilfen.de.

AstridDerPu