Was sind eure liebsten Harry Potter Zitate?

9 Antworten

Vom Beitragsersteller als hilfreich ausgezeichnet

Ich habe viele Zitate, die ich wirklich mag:

Von Dumbledore:

1. It is our choices, Harry, that show what we truly are, far more than our abilities.
  2. Happiness can be found, even in the darkest of times, if one only remembers to turn on the light.
  3. Do not pity the dead, Harry. Pity the living. And above all, all those who live without love.
  4. Numbing the pain for a while will make it worse when you finally feel it.
  5. Soon we must all face the choice between what is right and what is easy.
  6. After all, to the well-organized mind, death is but the next great adventure.
  7. Really, Hagrid, if you are holding out for universal popularity, I'm afraid you will be in this cabin for a very long time.
  8. It takes a great deal of bravery to stand up to your enemies, but a great deal more to stand up to your friends. 
  9. We are only as strong as we are united, as weak as we are divided.
  10. Yes, Harry, blessed as I am with extraordinary brainpower, I understood everything you told me. I think you might even consider the possibility that I understood more than you did.

Von Severus Snape:

1. "After all this time?" "Always", said Snape.
  2. The mind is a complex and many-layered thing, Potter... or at least, most minds are.
  3. Well, it may have escaped your notice, but life isn't fair.
  4. I don't expect you will really understand the beauty of the softly simmering cauldron with its shimmering fumes, the delicate power of liquids that creep through human veins, bewitching the mind, ensnaring the senses.
  5. The mind is not a book, to be opened at will and examined at leisure.
  6. I can teach you how to bottle fame, brew glory, even put a stopper on death.
  7. Yes, it is easy to see that nearly six years of magical education have not been wasted on you, Potter. Ghosts are transparent.
  8. I have spied for you and lied for you, put myself in mortal danger for you. Everything was supposed to be to keep Lily Potter’s son safe. Now you tell me you have been raising him like a pig for slaughter.
  9. Dumbledore is a great wizard. Only a fool would question it.

Von anderen:

1. I don’t go looking for trouble. Trouble usually finds me. (Harry)
  2. Albus Severus, you were named after two headmasters of Hogwarts. One of them was Slytherin and he was probably the bravest man I ever knew. (Harry)
  3. Fear of a name only increases fear of the thing itself. (Hermine)
  4. Wands are only as powerful as the wizards who use them. Some wizards just like to boast that theirs are bigger and better than other people's. (Hermine)
  5. Actually, I’m highly logical which allows me to look past extraneous detail and perceive clearly that which others overlook. (Hermine)
  6. Being different isn't a bad thing. It means you're brave enough to be yourself. (Luna)
  7. Anything is possible if you got enough nerve. (Ginny)
  8. What's coming will come and we'll meet it when it does. (Hagrid)
  9. The ones that love us, never really leave us. (Sirius)
  10. What's life without a little risk? (Sirius)
  11. It is the quality of one's convictions that determines success, not the number of followers. (Lupin)
  12. If you want to see the true measure of a man, watch how he treats his inferiors, not his equals. (Sirius)
  13. ...

Da ich die englischen Bücher und Filme besser finde als die deutschen, hab ich auch die Zitate in englisch geschrieben. Wie man gemerkt hat hab ich nicht ein Lieblingszitat, sonder viele. Die Liste könnte ich unendlich lang weiterführen.

Lg.

Fessilove 
Beitragsersteller
 06.11.2021, 09:36

Danke für die Antwort 😁! Die sind wirklich sehr schön!

Hey Fessilove,

schöne und inspirierende Zitate fallen mir viele ein, ich beschränke mich mal nun auf zwei lustige 😀:

Teil 2:

Draco: "Wozu ist die Brille,Goyle?"

Goyle/Harry: "Zum lesen."

Draco: "Ach, du kannst lesen?"

-> Der Schauspieler von Draco hat den Originaltext vergessen und hat begonnen zu improvisieren 😄 ich finds mega, dass es das am Ende in den Film geschafft hat.

Teil 5 (Buch):

Snape: “Habe ich Ihnen nicht gesagt, dass wir ungesagte Zauber üben, Potter?“

“Ja“, erwiderte Harry steif.

Snape: „Ja, Sir«

Harry: „Sie brauchen mich nicht 'Sir' zu nennen, Professor.“

-> das zeigt ganz schön, dass auch im Buch immer wieder mal Witz und Humor vorkommt, das ist über den Film natürlich leichter zu transportieren 🙂

Liebe Grüße

Loni

Woher ich das weiß:eigene Erfahrung

XeniaJane  14.04.2024, 20:34

Naja.......das zweite hab ich in letzter Zeit gegenüber meiner Partnerin in letzter Zeit des Öfteren zweckentfremdet🖤..............fand sie ziemlich provokant

Ich liebe die Zwillinge und sie haben immer tolle Sprüche/Scherze auf Lager aber das Gespräch von ihnen und Ron finde ich immer wieder lustig:

"Was kostet denn das?" - "Fünf Galleonen." - "Wie viel für mich?" - "Fünf Galleonen." - "Ich bin euer Bruder!" - "Zehn Galleonen!" - XD

oder als sie den großen Knall im 5. Film planten:

Fred: "Weißt du, George, unsere Zukunft liegt eher außerhalb des Bildungssektors, das fand ich schon immer." - George: "Fred, ich habe gerade genau das selbe gedacht."
Woher ich das weiß:Hobby

Fessilove 
Beitragsersteller
 13.10.2021, 13:46

😂Ich liebe die zwei auch. Sie sind mega lustig! Danke für die Antwort 😁

LG Pia 😁

Ich weiss bin vielleicht etwas spät.....egal ich antworte trotzdem!

Meine lieblingszitate sind:

"There's no good and evil. Just power and those to weak to seek it"-Voldemort

"I'd like to volunteer for this task! I want to kill the boy!"-Bellatrix

"Voldemort Is My Past, Present, And Future!"-Voldemort

"Greatness Inspires Envy, Envy Engenders Spite, Spite Spawns Lies!"-Voldemort

Woher ich das weiß:Hobby

Dumbledore hat echt Stil (Kingsley)

Ich bin keine Eule (Hermine)

Fessilove 
Beitragsersteller
 13.10.2021, 08:02

Danke 😁