Jinn im traum gehabt?

2 Antworten

1. Beim aufstehen nach so einem Traum 3x symbolisch nach links spucken und „Audhubillahi min ash shaytanirrajim“ sagen und auf die andere Seite drehen
  2. vor dem Schlafen „die 3 Quls“ so in die Hände sagen🤲🏻 pusten und über deinen Körper streichen (insgesamt 3x)
  3. Ayat al kursi rezitieren vor dem Schlafen

niemals ein Gebet unterlassen in shaa Allah

Das was ich aufgezählt habe ist ein Schutz vor den Jinn und dem Shaytan, sie werden dir wenn du das machst keine Schaden zufügen können in shaa Allah

und fürs nächste mal: Schlechte Träume soll man nicht weitererzählen

Möge Allah dich beschützen Allahumma amin

muslim3  08.07.2024, 17:33

Kannst du eine Quelle hierfür geben?

vkclee  08.07.2024, 17:50
@muslim3

Klar:

1- Sahih Muslim 2261a

Abu Salamah reported:

I used to see dreams (and was so much perturbed) that I began to quiver and have temperature, but did not cover myself with a mantle. I met Abu Qatada and made a mention of that to him. He said: I heard Allah's Messenger (ﷺ) as saying: A good vision comes from Allah and a (bad) dream (hulm) from devil. So when one of you sees a bad dream (hulm) which he does not like, he should spit on his left side thrice and seek refuge with Allah from its evil; then it will not harm him

2- Sahih al-Bukhari 5748

Narrated Aisha:

Whenever Allah's Messenger (ﷺ) went to bed, he used to recite Surat-al-Ikhlas, Surat-al-Falaq and Surat-an- Nas and then blow on his palms and pass them over his face and those parts of his body that his hands could reach. And when he fell ill, he used to order me to do like that for him.

3- Sahih al-Bukhari 2311

(ist ein längerer Hadith, hier ein Teil davon)

In the morning, Allah's Apostle asked, "What did your prisoner do yesterday?" I replied, "He claimed that he would teach me some words by which Allah will benefit me, so I let him go." Allah's Messenger (ﷺ) asked, "What are they?" I replied, "He said to me, 'Whenever you go to bed, recite Ayat-al-Kursi from the beginning to the end ---- Allahu la ilaha illa huwa-lHaiy-ul-Qaiyum----.' He further said to me, '(If you do so), Allah will appoint a guard for you who will stay with you, and no satan will come near you till morning.' (Abu Huraira or another sub-narrator) added that they (the companions) were very keen to do good deeds. The Prophet (ﷺ) said, "He really spoke the truth, although he is an absolute liar. Do you know whom you were talking to, these three nights, O Abu Huraira?" Abu Huraira said, "No." He said, "It was Satan."

vkclee  08.07.2024, 18:12
@muslim3

Dass man es nicht weitererzählen soll:

Sahih al-Bukhari 7045

Narrated Abu Sa`id Al-Khudri:

I heard Allah's Messenger (ﷺ) saying, "If anyone of you saw a dream which he liked, then that was from Allah, and he should thank Allah for it and tell it to others; but if he saw something else, i.e, a dream which he did not like, then that is from Satan and he should seek refuge with Allah from it and should not tell it to anybody for it will not harm him."

Assalamu aleykum, den Traum müsstest du einen Gelehrten fragen das sich mit Träumen befasst. Das Video von dem Bruder könnte dir weiter helfen : https://youtube.com/shorts/Esb20FRrs88?si=yOmsJhB7tRmXzXjQ
Mögel Allah uns unsere Sünden vergeben.

vkclee  08.07.2024, 18:17

wa aleykumsalam wa rahmatullahi wa barakatu,

der Prediger auf dem Video ist nicht zu empfehlen. Er gehört der Ahbash sekte an, wenn du möchtest kann ich es dir erklären

TimMahtschner  08.07.2024, 19:22
@vkclee

Ich weiß was Ahbash ist, wusste nur nicht das er einer davon ist. Wie sieht es mit Abul baara und sh Abul Hussein aus?

vkclee  08.07.2024, 19:39
@TimMahtschner

Die beiden sind vertrauenswürdig alhamdulillah abul baraa hat auch eine vortragsreihe gegen die aqidah der ahbash gemacht

Rider214  08.07.2024, 20:01
@vkclee

Ja den würde ich auch nicht empfehlen

Er redet oft komisch

Rider214  08.07.2024, 20:05
@TimMahtschner

Also zu mindest habe ich paar Videos wenn ihn geschaut und ja ganz richtig war es nicht