Greta Thunberg speech?

2 Antworten

Vom Beitragsersteller als hilfreich ausgezeichnet

Diese Rede

Greta Thunberg: You have stolen my childhood with your empty words | New Scientist

Thunberg berated them: “We are in the beginning of a mass extinction and all you can talk about is the money and fairy tales of eternal economic growth. How dare you. For more than 30 years the science has been crystal clear. How dare you continue to look away.”

The climate campaigner cited work by the UN climate science panel which suggests the world’s remaining ‘carbon budget’ – what can be emitted before Earth is committed to more than 1.5°C of warming – would be blown in eight and a half years. ...

Read more: https://www.newscientist.com/article/2217418-greta-thunberg-you-have-stolen-my-childhood-with-your-empty-words/#ixzz6pzKdxKdW

oder hier

Transcript: Greta Thunberg's Speech At The U.N. Climate Action Summit : NPR

Climate activist Greta Thunberg, 16, addressed the U.N.'s Climate Action Summit in New York City on Monday. Here's the full transcript of Thunberg's speech, beginning with her response to a question about the message she has for world leaders.

"My message is that we'll be watching you.

"This is all wrong. I shouldn't be up here. I should be back in school on the other side of the ocean. Yet you all come to us young people for hope. How dare you!

"You have stolen my dreams and my childhood with your empty words. And yet I'm one of the lucky ones. People are suffering. People are dying. Entire ecosystems are collapsing. We are in the beginning of a mass extinction, and all you can talk about is money and fairy tales of eternal economic growth. How dare you! ...

Woher ich das weiß:Studium / Ausbildung – prom. Naturwissenschaftler, Dipl.-Chem. Dipl.-Phys.

earnest  24.03.2021, 06:58

Es wundert mich sehr, dass gerade du, eine Leugnerin des von Menschen verursachten Klimawandels, auf eine Rede hinweist, die sich klar - und mit voller Berechtigung! - gegen deine Sicht der Dinge wendet....

Lukomat99  24.03.2021, 09:21
@earnest

Diese Rede wendet sich gegen noch die Sicht von deutlich mehr Leuten. Nicht nur gegen die von (vermeintlichen) Leugnern.

Liebe Grüsse

earnest  24.03.2021, 09:26
@Lukomat99

Das habe ich auch nicht bezweifelt. Aber hier ging es mir um die Antwort einer GF-Nutzerin mit sehr speziellen Ansichten.

Carolin390  24.03.2021, 12:25
@earnest

Die Frage war nach der Rede. Ob der aktuelle Klimawandel hauptsächlich vom anthropogenen CO2 verursacht wird, steht hier gar nicht zur Diskussion.

earnest  24.03.2021, 12:35
@Carolin390

Ich weiß.

Aber du gestattest, dass ich trotzdem meine Verwunderung ausdrückte. Es hätte ja auch sein können, dass du inzwischen "bekehrt" bist.

;-)

Carolin390  24.03.2021, 12:46
@earnest
Es hätte ja auch sein können, dass du inzwischen "bekehrt" bist.

Bin ich tatsächlich. Bevor die Daten von Mars und Venus bekannt geworden sind und man mit Messdaten und physikalischen Mitteln tiefer in die Problematik einsteigen konnte, habe ich so wie du die Hauptursache im anthropogenen CO2 gesehen.

Carolin390  13.04.2021, 18:29

Danke für den Stern.

Diese eine wo sie sagt

"HoW dare you"

natalie998  23.03.2021, 22:26

You have stolen my dreams and my childhood with your empty words!!😂

realfacepalm  23.03.2021, 23:07
@natalie998

Aber bitte nicht wie üblich, und so auch hier geschehen, den nächsten Satzteil gezielt wegkürzen:

" You have stolen my dreams and my childhood with your empty words , yet I'm one of the lucky ones.
Someoneee176  23.03.2021, 22:28

Ohh gott you made my 5min... thanks for that