Was ist ein MAD (Anime)?

3 Antworten

Vom Beitragsersteller als hilfreich ausgezeichnet

MADs sind viel mehr als nur AMVs. Können Videoclips sein, bearbeitete Tonaufnahmen/Bilder. Zwar ist die gängige Meinung, dass MAD für Music Anime Douga (douga = Video/bewegtes Bild) steht, aber MADs sind nicht nur auf den Anime/Manga Bereich beschränkt.

According to the Nico Nico Pedia:
MAD refers to video and/or audio created by editing and rearranging existing video or audio, to give it new meaning. Basically, they are derivative, fan creations.
The name is probably derived from "MAD Tapes" from the 80s-90s which was the fad in which people uses cassette tapes and mess around with the audio. The acronym for MAD predates the popular usage of the term "anime."
MAD can be used to describe the the Japanese underground media community. However, MADs can be mush-ups of anything from audio clips, edited pictures, to wholly originally created content (e.g. custom animation). While not all MADs are associated anime or manga, most of the more popular ones typically are.
AMVs on the other hand typically describe the American media subculture of editing bits of anime with music, though similar in content the scope tends to differ.
The MAD mashes up a lot more custom together compared to the clips in the AMV.

(Sorry für die Faulheit.. I didn´t get my mind straight enough to actually form understandable german sentences myself ;D)

Das ist das Bundesamt für den Militärischen Abschirmdienst

...he.

MAD heißt Music Anime Douga und sind sowas wie Fan-Eigenkreationen. Ähnlich wie AMVs nur weitaus vielschichtiger.

Woher ich das weiß:Hobby – Anime-, Mangablogger