Suche traurige,süße und lustige sprüche von Damon auf Englisch!?

2 Antworten

Vom Beitragsersteller als hilfreich ausgezeichnet

Sorry to spoil your seven minutes in heaven. We have a problem.

You want a love that consumes you. You want passion and adventure, and even a little danger... I want you to get everything you're looking for. But for right now, I want you to forget that this happened. Can't have people knowing I'm in town yet. Goodnight, Elena.

Elena: Why don't you ever let anyone see the good in you? Damon: When people see good they expect good. And I don't wanna live up to anyone's expectations.

Damon zu Jeremy: Didn't you find it weird that you made a friend so fast? Have you met you?

Damon: Own it. Live it. Love it. Stop being ashamed of who you are.

Damon: Why do you look like someone just show a panda bear?

Klaus: My sister has gone missing. Damon: Cute. Blonde bombshell. Psycho. Shouldn't be too hard to find.

Damon: If I'm gonna feel guilty about something, I'm gonna feel guilty about this. [KISSES ELENA]

Damon: I can't drink all this by myself. I mean, I can. But then someone is getting naked.

Damon: I'd offer you a drink, but Katherine tells me you're more of a vampire-on-the-rocks kind of guy.

Damon: You know Stefan. Journaling. Reading. Shaping his hair.

Damon zu Elena: I promise you. I will never leave you again.

Damon: Stefan was a cocky Ripper douche, but I could avoid him and still indulge in a few Daisy Buchanans of my own.

Damon: It came to me in a dream. I was naked. You would have loved it.

Damon zu Elena: When I drag my brother back from the edge and deliver him back to you, I want you to remember the things you felt when he was gone.

Damon zu Elena: I know you love Stefan. And it will always be Stefan. But I love you. You should know that..

Damon zu Elena: I will always choose you.

Damon: You should have met me in 1864. You'd have liked me. Elena: I like you now. Just the way you are.

Damon: I made a lot of choices that have gotten me here. I deserve to die.

Damon: And you're going to die, Elena. Elena: And then I'll come back to life. Damon: That is not a risk I am willing to take. Elena: But I am. It's my life, Damon. My choice. Damon: I can't lose you. Elena: You won't.

Damon: Wow, I'd love to lend you a hand, but, you know, you wouldn't want me doing anything stupid. Stefan: You're seriously gonna be like this? Damon: You and your girlfriend are calling the shots. I'm just... backing off, Stefan.

Damon: You should be thankful she’s here. She’s keeping me from going for what I really want. Stefan: You’re right. Thank you for being in love with my girlfriend.

Damon: I get you out of here and your ass is sipping Klaus-free margaritas in some unknown island somewhere, no way.

Andie: So why can't you have her? She's with another man I assume. Damon: Yeah, but that's not the point. The point it, I'm in love with her. It's driving me crazy. I'm out of control.

Andie: Why do you kill people? Damon: Because I like it. It's in my nature too. It's who I am. But then I have to stay together to protect her and she wants me to be the better man which means I can't be who I am. Do you see the problem I'm having, Andie?

Elena: Do you think this is funny? Damon: Yes, Elena, I find hilarity in the lengths I need to go to to save your life

Damon: I need to say it once. You need to hear it. I love you, Elena.

Damon: Can we not do the whole road trip bonding thing? The cliche of it all makes me itch.

Damon: I look at you and I see myself. A less dashing, less intelligent version.

Mason: I've heard a lot of great things about you. Damon: Really? That's weird because I'm a dick.

Damon zu Stefan: Are you worried that all the forest animals will band together and fight back? After all, they talk.

Damon zu Elena: Somewhere along the way, you decided I was worth saving. I wanted to thank you for that.

Damon: I'm not a hero, Elena. I don't do good. It's not in me.

Damon: Life sucks either way, Jeremy. At least if you're a vampire, you don't have to feel bad about it if you don't want to.

Damon: Stefan is different. He wants to be human. He wants to feel every episode of How I Met Your Mother.

Damon: No, Stefan, thank you. You're back on Bambi blood, and I'm the big bad-ass brother again. All is right in the world.

Damon: Stefan likes puppy blood... little Golden Retriever blood with floppy ears. That's his favorite.

Damon: Today has been a no-good, very-bad day.

You seem awfully chipper lately. Less doom and gloom. More pep in your step.

Have I entered an alternate universe where Stefan is fun?

You're not the worst company in the world, Elena.

No,Elena, I will not go to your bedroom with you.

Damon:I just have to say it once, you just need to hear it. I love you, Elena. And it's because I love you that I can't be selfish with you...and why you can't know this. I don't deserve you. But my brother does. (Damon kisses her forehead) God, I wish you didn't have to forget this. But you do.

Also süß finde ich ja was er zu Stefan in 3x16 sagt!

Stefan: i don't need you help!
Damon: Are you kidding me? Do you remember what happened the last time you said that? Stefan: What are you talking about? Damon: 1912, Stefan. The last time I convinced you to drink human blood! ..... I let you walk away . i watched you go over the edge and i didn't do anything to stop you! Stefan: you couldn't have! Damon: Sure I could have! i just didn't want to. But I want to now. .. and whenever you go too far I will there to pull you back . Every second - Every day - till you don't need me! Stefan: why? Damon: Because right now, you're all I got!

hab soooooo geheult bei der Szene! ='(

witzig? Naja da gibts viele .. zum Beispiel :

Nice .. Have you been eating bunnys?

Oder wie er stefan nachmacht: Dear diary, a chipmunk asked me my name today. I told him it was Joe .. That lie will haunt me forever!

Oder wo er reinplatz als stefan und elena im Bett liegen sagt er: if i see something i haven't seen before i throw a doller at it!

und es gibt noch unendlich mehr davon.. hoffe ich konnte dir helfen! ;D

Sarawer 
Beitragsersteller
 08.07.2012, 22:55

ja :D Seine sprüche sind einfach die besten♥