Songzitate con Green Day!

6 Antworten

Vom Beitragsersteller als hilfreich ausgezeichnet

I want to be the minority I don't need your authority Down with the moral majority 'Cause I want to be the minority ---> aus MINORITY

Do you have the time To listen to me whine About nothing and everything All at once ----> aus basket case

Well, hell hounds on your trail now once again, boy It's groping on your leg until it sleeps the emptiness will fill your soul with sorrow 'cause it's not what you make... it's what you leave -----> aus Misery

schreib einfach wenn du noch mehr brauchst. :)

Eyeshadow 
Beitragsersteller
 04.09.2012, 20:29

Die sind echt gut, schreib bitte noch was ! :)

Monsterkatze  05.09.2012, 19:48
@Eyeshadow

Ok....

No one here is getting out alive This time I've really lost my mind and I don't care So close your eyes And kiss yourself goodbye And think about the times you spent and what they've meant To me it's nothing... ---------> aus Having A Blast

Home is where your heart is, but what a shame, cos everyone's heart doesn't beat the same, it's beating out of time. -----------------> aus Jesus of Suburbia (city of the damned)

Bite my lip and close my eyes, take me away to paradise------------->aus Longview

"Lay down your arms, give up the fights." -->21 Guns (eines meiner Lieblingszitate)

My shadow's the only one that walks beside me, my shallow heart's the only thing that's beating sometimes I wish someone out there will find me. Till then I walk alone ---> Boulevard of Broken Dreams

I hope you have the time of your live

I beg to dream and differ from the hollow lies. - Holiday

Eines meiner Lieblingssongzitate. Steckt so viel wahres in einem Satz...