Kann bitte jemand diesen Englisch Text berichtigen?

2 Antworten

(---) media use in the USA

(---) the population of the USA uses a lot of social media. 3,500 hours are taking (Grammatik) from everybody for (Ausdruck) TV, radio and internet. That are 145 days and (---) more days then (Grammatik, Wort) somebody (Grammatik, Wort) sleep (Grammatik, Wort). Maddison is 14 years old and she are (Grammatik) active on a lot of social networks, for example (Komma) Facebook or YouTube. She doesn’t hear (Grammatik, Wort) radio very much but every morning she (Grammatik, Wort) the Top 40. So (kein Komma) I think (Komma) Maddison is like (Wort) we are (Ausdruck). We all use social networks (also Mr. riös😉) (???) and for the youth world that is normal. When I am on my mobile when (Wiederholung, Stil) I’m at my grandmother (Grammatik) (Komma) she always says that I have to put the stupid mobile away (but she mean (Grammatik) that funny, so she is not angry)

and then you see that (---) this is not normal for older people. (Ausdruck, nicht nachvollziehbar)

Das Fettgedruckte muss korrigiert werden. Ich hoffe, ich habe nichts übersehen.

Für das Vokabular und die Rechtschreibung empfehle ich ein gutes (online) Wörterbuch, z.B. pons.com,

für die Grammatik ego4u.de und englisch-hilfen.de - und Finger weg vom Google Übelsetzer und seinen tr.tteligen Kollegen!

:-) AstridDerPu

Most of the population in the USA use a lot of social media. 3,500 hours are used on average per day, per capita, for TV, radio and Internet. That amounts to 145 days which are more days than most people sleep per year. Maddison is 14 years old and is active on a lot of social networks, for example, Facebook and Youtube. She doesn’t listen to radio very much, but every morning she listens to the Top 40. So, I think Maddison is like we are. We all use social networks (also Mr. Riös😉), and for younger generations, it is normal. When I am on my mobile at my grandmother's, she always says that I have to put the stupid mobile away (but she means that in a funny way, so she is not really angry at me), and then you see this is not normal for older generations.