Brauche eure Hilfe für mein Referat!

7 Antworten

So, habs grade auf Englisch fertig gemacht, könnt ihr es bitte mal durchschauen ob es so stimmt?

Today I want to talk to you about Atlanta:

"I have a dream", were the words of a famous man who was born in Atlanta. The person I also want to present you. Atlanta has about 420.000 people. It is the capital and largest city in the US state of Georgia. The city was known as “Hotlanta” and today she´s called “The A-T-L”. The highest temperature was measured in June with 26°C und the lowest temperature In December with 6,7°C. Sometimes it is very dry in the summer. In and around Atlanta tornadoes occur regularly for example “Atlanta Tornado Outbreak 2008th”.

Now the history:

The Indians settled in Atlanta as the first. White came to Atlanta in 1823. 1837 Atlanta was called “Terminus”. 1845 the city were called Atlanta, but the origin is unknown. On the 11. November 1864 the Union troops burned in the American Civil War the town down. 90% of the buildings were destroyed. In 1868, Atlanta became the capital of Georgia. Atlanta has got his coat of arms for the reconstruction after the war. The most famous street in Atlanta is the "Peachtree Street". The Hartsfield-Jackson Atlanta International Airport is the airport with the highest passenger volume of the world. Atlanta has many Universities for example “The Georgia State University”. 1929 Martin Luther King was born in Atlanta. From him is also the quote.

Attractions: One of the attractions in the area of Atlanta is Stone Mountain, the world's largest exposed granite rock. The 26. olympic games were played in 1998 at Atlanta. The tallest building in Atlanta is the "Bank of American Plaza", with 317m. It is the 9th tallest building in the United States.

Hallo,

(Today I want to tell you about Atlanta) besser: Today I would like to tell you about ....

Tipps und Wendungen zu englischen Referaten findest du hier:

http://www.ego4u.de/de/cram-up/writing/presentation

Viel Glück und Erfolg für dein Referat!

:-) AstridDerPu

Ich finde Dein Referat okay, allerdings könnte das nicht jeden interessieren. Du könntest es noch ein wenig zusammenfassen.

Mfg

Colin

Gute Arbeit :)

Hallo,

Today I want to talk to you about Atlanta (siehe meine Antwort vom 10.02.):

"I have a dream", were the words of a famous man who was born in Atlanta. The person I also want to present you.

Atlanta has about 420.000 people.

It is the capital and largest city in the US state of Georgia. The city was known as “Hotlanta” and today she´s called “The A-T-L”.

The highest temperature was measured in June with 26°C und the lowest temperature In December with 6,7°C. Sometimes it is very dry in the summer. In and around Atlanta tornadoes occur regularly for example “Atlanta Tornado Outbreak 2008th”.

Now the history:

The Indians settled in Atlanta as the first. White came to Atlanta in 1823. 1837 Atlanta was called “Terminus”. 1845 the city were called Atlanta, but the origin is unknown.

On the 11. November 1864 the Union troops burned in the American Civil War the town down. 90% of the buildings were destroyed. In 1868, Atlanta became the capital of Georgia. Atlanta has got his coat of arms for the reconstruction after the war. The most famous street in Atlanta is the "Peachtree Street". The Hartsfield-Jackson Atlanta International Airport is the airport with the highest passenger volume of the world. Atlanta has many Universities for example “The Georgia State University”. 1929 Martin Luther King was born in Atlanta. From him is also the quote.

Attractions: One of the attractions in the area of Atlanta is Stone Mountain, the world's largest exposed granite rock. The 26. olympic games were played

in 1998 at Atlanta. The tallest building in Atlanta is the "Bank of American Plaza", with 317m. It is the 9th tallest building in the United States.

Ich empfehle für das Vokabular und die Rechtschreibung ein gutes (online) Wörterbuch, z.B. pons.eu, dict.cc oder leo.org und für die Grammatik ego4u.de und englisch-hilfen.de.

Tipps und Wendungen zu englischen Referaten findest du hier:

http://www.ego4u.de/de/cram-up/writing/presentation.

Luc303 
Beitragsersteller
 11.02.2012, 22:29

Habe ich doch auch so geschrieben oder nicht?

AstridDerPu  11.02.2012, 22:41
@Luc303

Die fett markierten Stellen sind zu ändern, da falsch.

Am 11.Nov. 1864 brannten die Unionstruppen in einem Krieg die Stadt nieder. 90% der Gebäude waren zerstört.>

du musst schon schreiben, dass sich hier um den American Civil War, (der amerikanische Bürgerkrieg von 1861-65) handelte; und dass Georgia ein "rebel-state", einer der Südstaaten war, die an der Sklaverei festhalten wollten.