Bitte bitte kann mir jemand helfen was sagt Kaori am Anfang von ihren Auftritten also dieses Melousi Melousi Flugatevi il applevi was bedeutet das?

1 Antwort

Vom Beitragsersteller als hilfreich ausgezeichnet

Hat wohl was mit schwarzer Magie zutun. :P

Both of the words "Elohim" and "Essaim" could be meaning a variety of things. But my speculation goes as follows:

From this Reddit thread:

A similar phrase occurs in the Book of Black Magic and in the Italian Il Grand Grimoire. A couple translations and transcriptions later, we end up with this.

"Eloim" is "God" or "Powers", "Essaim" might be "Locusts" or "Swarm".

I'm thinking that she's offering her soul to the devil/the angels/god in exchange for being able to captivate her audience.

This isn't Faust; it's not a serious treatment of pacts. The Japanese adore Christian mythology, similar to how the West adores Eastern mythology. In effect, she's doing the same thing as someone in a Western work invoking his "chi" or whatever. (It's shōnen; teenage boys love foreign mysticism.)

https://anime.stackexchange.com/questions/14760/what-does-elohim-essaim-elohim-essaim-i-implore-you-mean

Ohne den Text komplett gelesen zu haben, kann die grundlegende Idee für die Stelle aus den Mythen und Legenden die sich rundum den berühmten Geiger Paganini drehen entstanden sein. Ihm wurde nämlich nachgesagt, dass er seine Seele an den Teufel verkauft hat, weil ein normaler Mensch niemals so gut spielen könnte. :)

Woher ich das weiß:Studium / Ausbildung – Gutefrage.net meint ich habe Ahnung. KP warum. :P

Boomerremover 
Beitragsersteller
 07.11.2021, 17:41

I hope its not the Devil cause ive said it for an Exam i had

Naoki94  07.11.2021, 17:51
@Boomerremover

Mal gucken, wie es gelaufen ist. xD Wenn du 100% hast, dann würde ich mir Sorgen machen. ;)