200 Wörter über: If I won a trip to New York City…?

3 Antworten

Erstens ist das keine Frage. Zweitens: 200 Worte über einen Tripp nach NY wirst du sicher hinbekommen. NY bietet so vieles an Sehenswürdigkeiten, dass mir sicher ein Roman dazu einfallen würde. Aber da es deine Hausaufgabe ist und nicht meine, darfst du das gerne selber machen.

Hier ist ein Text mit ca. 200 Wörtern zu verfassen, wie man sich eine gewonnene Reise nach New York in etwa vorstellt. Vermutlich auf Englisch.

I have been to New York with my parents in the last holidays.

We have visited many sights including Ellis Island, Central Park, Chinatown and Ground Zero. But my favorite sight is the Empire State Building. I think it offered the world`s best view. From the top of the Empire State Building, you can look all over New York. That was very great.You feel free. This height of the Empire State Building is just indescribable. But we walked the whole way up to the top of the Empire State Building. That was pretty exhausting. My mother was so exhausted after walking halfway up the stairs that she did not want to go higher anymore. But climbing up the stairs was still worth this wonderful view. I will definitely go back to New York next year because I want to enjoy this wonderful view again.

Einfach umformulieren und du hast deinen Text.Du musst nur die Zeiten anpassen.

Ahmed2742008 
Fragesteller
 27.11.2023, 10:13

Vielen Dank

adabei  27.11.2023, 10:24

Im ersten Satz ist schon die Zeit falsch. Weiter hab ich nicht gelesen.