Steam Account gestohlen?

2 Antworten

Auf Reddit steht folgende Anleitung

So the same thing happened to me recently and I actually got mine back.
Go to forget password
then type in the email you originally used and it should give you a prompt to search for your username.
Enter your username and if you don't have access to your email or phone number provide them with the information they ask for next. Email, Previous password (I think), Previous phone number, and credit card stuff of you used it to purchase games. (If you didn't take a picture of a gift card code) in the additional information box make sure to specify your account was hacked.
The way I did it was I told them my original email and username along with the hacked username (the one the hackers changed it to and I figuredout what it was because my account is linked to my discord. Go to it and you should see the name they changedit to of they did) I also stated that they locked my account and within 2 days steam replied saying they reset my account and I was able to log in again!
I changed my password and updated my security settings afterwards (would recommend this) and yeah! Sorry if this is hard to understand lol but that's all I did and I got my account back! Hope you do too!!!
FnafExpert 
Fragesteller
 27.12.2023, 22:26

also the steam support cant find my e-mail adress