Morgen mündliche Englisch Realschulprüfung, Text Korrektur

3 Antworten

Hallo Aramo!:)

Ich bin zwar kein Englischprofi aber ich habe mal versucht die Fehler die mir aufgefallen sind zu verbessern.

Hier meine Korrektion des Textes:

My dream job

In the following I will tell you something about my dream job. My dream is to be a police officer because the uniform gives me strength. When I was a child I always wanted to arrest criminals to secure the city. In addition, I had three weeks internship at the police station and it was very interesting. So I can imagine to work as a cop. I like that there are many departments in this job. On point is the police protection, the second one is the criminal police and finally the district police. The police protection has many interesting activities. They are called to inserts, furthermore to traffic accidents but anyway it is very dangerous because at times they must arrest very criminal persons. The criminal police is also an interesting department. They consult witnesses and victims of crime, write reports and they are civil. That’s very important, so they are not recognized by the criminals. The district police is something for older cops because there they don’t have to do much action. The main points of their duties are attending schools and speaking with the pupils. But that unfortunately doesn't sounds interesting to me. I rather want to work at the police protection because it is very diversified. In this job you can earn about 2000 € a month. But that also can increase. So that was my presentation about my dream job, thank you very much for listening.

Ich hofe Ich habe da jetzt keine weiteren Fehler eingebaut und wünsche dir viel Erfolg morgen! Nur nicht aufgeregt sein. :p

VlG, Ina.

Aramo 
Beitragsersteller
 13.05.2013, 19:20

Dankeschön :))

EuroSchein  13.05.2013, 20:42

finde ich seinen sogar teilweise besser

cop muss weg, ist informell

once != ersens

sag firstly, secondly,...

und nicht finally da sind schon noch mehr bereiche

paar synonyme für interesting, because und criminals raussuchen

that`s würde ich lassen, ist informell

schreib lieber that is

thing ist auch informell

bzw. der satz That is not a thing for me

gefällt mir gar nicht

Aramo 
Beitragsersteller
 13.05.2013, 18:51

Danke, kannst du mir denn eine Alternative für das letzte nennen?