lange englische sprüche über das leben! :)

7 Antworten

Ich mag:

*"When I was 5 years old, my mother always told me that happiness was the key to life. When I went to school, they asked me what I wanted to be when I grow up. I wrote down "happy". They told me I didn't understand the assignment and I told them they didn't understand life" (John Lennon)

*"Be happy for this moment. This moment is your life."

*"Everything will be okay in the end. If it's not okay, it's not the end" (unbekannt)

*"You have enemies? Good. That means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life" (Winston Churcill)

*"That's the best revenge of all: happiness. Nothing drives people crazier than seeing someone has a good life." (Chuck Palehniuk)

*"Being happy doesn't mean that everything is perfect. It means that you've decided to look beyond the imperfections"

*"People fear death even more than pain. It's strange that they fear death. Life hurts a lot more than death. At the point of death, the pain is over" (Jim Morrison)

*"Destiny is for losers. It's just a stupid excuse to wait for things to happen instead of making them happen." (Blair Waldorf)

Es kann immer passieren im Leben, dass man sich auf einmal dort findet, wo man gestartet ist, denn auf jeder Lebensreise gibt es unzählige Kurven und Wendepunkte. Und schon ein falscher Schritt kann ins Verderben führen. Aber egal, was man tut, man darf nie stehen bleiben, man muss unbeirrt seinen eigenen Weg gehen, denn es gibt keine Möglichkeit, umzukehren!! :))

Ist zwar mehr ein Text, aber echt schön und auf Deutsch, aber es ist ja nicht allzu schwer, den ins Englische zu übersetzen.

justdoit123 
Fragesteller
 23.03.2013, 15:17

sehr schön, danke! :)

Courage is not the absence of fear, but rather the judgment that something else is more important than fear. The brave do not live forever, but the cautious do not live at all. Ambrose Redmoon

My mom told me once that when you're afraid of something, what you want more than anything else is to make it go away. You want your life back to the way it was before you found out that there was something to be afraid of. You want to build a high wall and live your old life behind it. But nothing ever stays the same. That's not your old life at all. That's your new life with a wall around it. Allie in "Taken"

F-e-a-r has two meanings: forget everything and run or face everything and rise. your choice.

You do not fear death. You think this makes you strong. It makes you weak. How can you move faster than possible, fight longer than possible without the most powerful impulses of the spirit: the fear of death. from "The Dark Knight Rises"

Friedrich Nietzsche The secret for harvesting from existence the greatest fruitfulness and the greatest enjoyment is - to live dangerously! (warum ich ein Nietzsche-Zitat auf Englisch habe, weiß ich allerdings auch nicht so genau...)

When you repeat a mistake, it is not a mistake anymore: it is a decision. (Paulo Coelho)

Every song has an ending, but is that any reason not to enjoy the music? - One Tree Hill

A boat is safe in the harbor. But that is not the purpose of a boat.

Life is like a soup: you get out what you put in.

Look forward to never looking back (Werbung in Namibia)

Life is joy. Don't convince yourself that suffering is part of it. (Paulo Coelho)

"Whenever you feel like criticizing any one... just remember that all the people in this world haven't had the advantages that you've had."(Fitzgerald)

"I guess I could be pretty pissed off about what happened to me…but it’s hard to stay mad, when there’s so much beauty in the world. Sometimes I feel like I’m seeing it all at once, and it’s too much, my heart fills up like a balloon that’s about to burst. And then I remember to relax, and stop trying to hold onto it, and then it flows through me like rain and I can’t feel anything but gratitude for every single moment of my stupid little life. You have no idea what I’m talking about, I’m sure…But don’t worry…you will someday." Lester Burnham- American Beauty

A Warrior never accepts what is unacceptable. (Paulo Coelho)

I wanted to send you my love, but the postman said it was too big. Don't cry because it's over, smile because it happened. If today's shit day, remember tomorrow will be better. Sind zwar nicht wirklich lang, aber ich mag sie :))

Smile, because you cant not kill them all :)

If you meet a person without a smile - give him yours!

Love is like a butterfly, hold it too tight, it'll crush, hold it too loose, it'll fly away.

Sing like no one's listening, love like you've never been hurt, dance like nobody's 

watching, and live like its heaven on earth.”

.. and nothing is what it seems!

Sometimes we need fantasy to survive the reality
Some days you should better stay in bed.

Just one moment can change everything.

People change. Things go wrong. Shit happens. Life goes on.
Stop thinking, just live

Don't wait for the perfect moment - take the moment and make it perfect

Abi

MrsBubbly  23.03.2013, 15:15

den ersten find ich richtig cool :D

justdoit123 
Fragesteller
 23.03.2013, 15:16

danke, genau sowas habe ich gesucht! :)