Kann mir jemand helfen?

1 Antwort

Dear Silvia,

Thank you for your lovely letter and the wonderful family photo. I'm truly touched.

You're welcome! I appreciate your kind words. I understand your situation about saving for the flight. Whenever you're able to visit, I'll be looking forward to your stay in San Francisco. Safe travels and take care!

Dealing with difficult situations like the one with the young woman must be incredibly challenging. Your compassion and support surely made a difference to her, even if it doesn't feel like it right now. It's natural to feel overwhelmed, especially given the gravity of your responsibilities.

In my opinion, your empathy and kindness are your greatest assets in this job. It's not about age but about the heart you put into your work. Remember, every small gesture of comfort matters. As for feeling too young for this responsibility, with time and experience, you'll gain more confidence.

Regarding your question about what to do, my suggestion is to continue being there for your patients, just as you have been. Your genuine care shines through, and that's something special.

Take care of yourself too, Marcia. Your strength and compassion are inspiring.

Warm regards,

Marcia

Woher ich das weiß:Recherche