Java witze?

1 Antwort

Why does C get all the chicks and Java doesn't? Because C doesn't treat them like objects.
Counterargument: Java doesn't seem women as objects - it considers each one in a class of her own.

-

Java and C were telling jokes. It was C's turn, so he writes something on the wall, points to it and says "Do you get the reference?" But Java didn't.

-

A group of computer science geeks were listening to a lecture about Java programming at a university.
After the lecture, one of the men leaned over and grabbed a woman's breast. The woman said, "Hey! That's private, okay?"
The man hesitated for a second looking confused. He said, "But I thought we were in the same class."

-

Some people see a problem and think "I know, I'll use Java!". Now they have a ProblemFactory.

-

If you put a million monkeys at a million keyboards, one of them will eventually write a Java program. The rest of them will write Perl programs.

-

Java: OK guys. Any idea how to make women more interested in us?
C++: More exceptions?
Python: Define our methods?
ANSI-C: Stop treating them like objects?

-

If Java is the answer, it must have been a really verbose question.

-

Java Programmer 1: We have a problem in our website
Java Programmer 2: Let's use Struts!
Java Programmer 1: Now we have two problems.

(Quelle: http://www.javaassignmenthelp.net/best-java-jokes-on-the-internet/)

Woher ich das weiß:Recherche

AldoradoXYZ  25.07.2018, 00:10
Java and C were telling jokes. It was C's turn, so he writes something on the wall, points to it and says "Do you get the reference?" But Java didn't.

Beste :D

Isendrak  25.07.2018, 00:16
@AldoradoXYZ

Originally i was planning to add a joke about UDP, but i wasn't sure you'd get it. ^^

P.S.: There are 10 types of people in the world: Those who understand binary, those who don't and those who confuse it with ternary. ^^

AldoradoXYZ  25.07.2018, 00:17
@Isendrak

Haha, UDP -> "not sure you get it"

Funktioniert nur im Englischen :D

Isendrak  25.07.2018, 00:19
@AldoradoXYZ

Leider... Gilt aber auch für fast alle anderen Wortspiele genau so...

AldoradoXYZ  25.07.2018, 00:21
@Isendrak

Dann brauchen wir Deutsche Java-Witze. Mit entsprechenden Wortspielen.

Gruß