Ist der Text im englischen so okay (8.Klasse)?

5 Antworten

Vom Beitragsersteller als hilfreich ausgezeichnet

I would go to the Broadway because it is one of the most famous streets in the world. It's longer than 17 miles and one of the popular sights of New York. The Broadway is not only a famous street, it also has a theater district with about 40 big theaters which play famous plays like "The Lion King". You can also go shopping in cool stores, especially for teenagers.

,,world", ,,theater" und ,,teenagers" wird klein geschrieben und das ,,an" bei for an example kannst du weg lassen. Ich würde auch nicht cool schreiben, sondern great oder so.

I would go to (---) Broadway because (kein Komma) Broadway (Wiederholg., 1 x durch Personalpronomen ersetzen) is one of the most famous streets in the World (RS). It's longer than 20km and performs (Wort) New York.
Broadway isn't only the famous street (Komma) it (Hier würde ich "auch" einfügen.) has a Theater (RS) discrit(Punkt) (Wort, RS) with about 40 big theaters whose (Wort) theater piece (= Denglish; Plural) are very famous for (---) example „König der Löwen" (englischer Titel). At (---) Broadway you can also go shopping (Komma oder Punkt) there are cool stores for Teenagers (RS) and everyone else.

Das Fettgedruckte muss korrigiert werden. Ich hoffe, ich habe nichts übersehen.

Für das Vokabular und die Rechtschreibung empfehle ich ein gutes (online) Wörterbuch, z.B. pons.com,

für die Grammatik ego4u.de und englisch-hilfen.de - und Finger weg vom Google Übelsetzer und seinen tr.tteligen Kollegen!

:-) AstridDerPu

I would go to the Broadway, because Broadway is one of the most famous streets in the World.It's longer than 20km and represents New York. Broadway isn't only the famous street it has a Theater discrit with about 40 big theaters whose theater pieces are very famous, for an example „The Lion King". At the Broadway you can also go shopping, there are cool stores for Teenagers and everyone else.

victoria1608 
Beitragsersteller
 04.10.2016, 21:37

Okay Danke :-)

Flaiimz  04.10.2016, 21:35

so würde ichs machen, wollte nichts herausnehmen von dem was du geschrieben hast