Sprüche und Zitate, englisch und deutsch?!

17 Antworten

Zitate

• "Ich habe Ozeane der Zeit überquert, um dich zu finden." (aus dem Film "Bram Stoker's Dracula")
  • "Der glücklichste Mann, der auf Erden wandelt, ist jener, der seine wahre Liebe findet." (aus dem Film "Bram Stoker's Dracula")
  • "Alle Zeit der Welt mit dir wäre nicht genug... aber lass uns mit ´für immer´ beginnen." (aus dem Film "Breaking Dawn - Bis(s) zum Ende der Nacht: Teil 1")
  • "Ich habe nie groß darüber nachgedacht, wie ich sterben würde. Aber anstelle von jemanden zu sterben, den man liebt, scheint mir ein guter Weg zu sein um zu gehen." (aus dem Film "twilight - Bis(s) zum Morgengrauen")
  • "If love is a word, I don't understand. Simply the sound, four letters..." (aus dem Lied "New Age" von Marlon Roudette)
  • "It's like one of those bad dreams when you can't wake up." (aus dem Lied "I Don't Believe You" von P!nk)
  • "She's out of my life. She's out of my life. And I don't know whether to laugh or cry. I don't know whether to live or die. And it cuts like a knife. She's out of my life." (aus dem Lied "She's Out Of My Life" von Michael Jackson)
  • "And I know that he knows that I'm unfaithful and it kills him inside to know that I am happy with some other guy." (aus dem Lied "Unfaithful" von Rihanna)
  • "I just can't stop loving you! I just can't stop loving you! And if I stop, then tell me just what will I do... I just can't stop loving you." (aus dem Lied "I Just Can't Stop Loving You" von Michael Jackson)
  • "Let's play a lovegame, play a lovegame! Do you want love or you want fame? Are you in that game? Dans, the lovegame..." (aus dem Lied "Lovegame" von Lady GaGa)
  • "Come into these arms again and lay your body down. The rhythm of this trambling heart is beating like a drum." (aus dem Lied "Love Song For A Vampire")
  • "Light up, light up, as if you have a choice! Even if you cannot hear my voice, I will right beside you, dear." (aus dem Lied "Run" von Leona Lewis)
  • "All we had was just one summer, two lovers strolling in the park. But like they say ´The world keeps turning´... as the leaves were falling, we should fall apart." (aus dem Lied "Living To Love You" von Sarah Connor)
  • "But Mama, I'm in love with a criminal. And this love isn't rational, it's physical. Mama, please don't cry, I will be inside. Al reason in sight, I just can't deny, love the guy." (aus dem Lied "Criminal" von Britney Spears)
  • "To die, to be really dead - that must be glorious!" - "But Count Dracula!" - "There are far worse things a man has to stand than death." (aus dem Film "Dracula" (1931))
  • "Doch wenn das Licht ausgeht, ist's für Schatten schon zu spät. Einsam, weit und breit nur Dunkelheit." (aus dem FIlm "Eine Weihnachtsgeschichte" (1997))

Sprüche/Sprichwörter

• A friend in need is a friend indeed.
  • What the eye does not see the heart cannot grieve over.
  • The early bird catches the worm.
  • You can't make an omelet without breaking eggs.
  • A miss is as good as a mile.
  • Like father, like son.
  • All that glitters is not gold.
  • As you make your bed, so you must lie.
  • Better safe than sorry.
  • Easy come easy go.
  • Once bitten, twice shy.
  • In for a penny, in for a pound.
  • It never rains but it pours.
  • It's raining cats and dogs.
  • Money isn't everything.
  • No pains - no gains.
  • One man's meat is another man's poison.
  • Pride comes before the fall.
  • Promises are made to be kept.
  • You can't teach an old dog new tricks.
  • There's no fool like an old fool.
Woher ich das weiß:Hobby – Ich bin C2-zertifiziert in Englisch.

Das was jemand von sich selbst denkt, bestimmt sein Schicksal.

Bring die kleinen Dinge in Ordnung, und die grossen folgen ganz von selbst.

Sei reizend zu deinen Feinden nichts ärgert sie mehr.

Wer kriecht kann nicht stolpern.

Der Ziellose erleidet sein Schicksal. Der Zielbewusste gestaltet es.

Um wirklich erfolgreich zu sein, muss man gegen sich selbt antreten und nicht gegen die anderen.

Alles was wir sind, ist das Resultat dessen was wir gedacht haben.

Wer heute nichts tut, lebt morgen wie gestern.

Wer glaubt etwas zu sein, hat aufgehört etwas zu werden.

Von allen Dingen die das Glück ausmachen, schenkt Freundschaft uns den grössten Reichtum.

• Wir brauchen viele Jahre bis wir verstehen, wie kostbar Augenblicke sein können.
  • Die Kunst besteht nicht darin, niemals umzufallen, sonder immer wieder aufzustehen.
  • Es geht nicht darum, dem Leben mehr Tage zu geben, sondern den Tagen mehr Leben.
  • Die Welt ist viel zu gefährlich um darin zu leben - nicht wegen der Menschen, die Böses tun, sondern wegen der Menschen, die daneben stehen und sie gewähren lasen.
  • Die Menschen glauben viel leichter eine Lüge, die sie schon hundertmal gehört haben, als eine Wahrheit, die ihnen völlig neu ist.
  • Wenn du den wahren Charakter eines Menschen erkennen willst, dann gib ihm Macht.
  • Man darf die Mehrheit nicht mit der Wahrheit verwechseln.
  • Wer so tut, als bringe er die Menschen zum Nachdenken, den lieben sie. Wer si wirklich zum Nachdenken bringt, den hassen sie.

Wenn du eine Gänsehaut bekommst und anfängst zu zittern, obwohl dir nicht kalt ist hat etwas dein Herz berührt.

Hallo,

meine Favoriten sind:

• Don't worry about people from your past, there is a reason they didn't make it to your future

• A friend is the one who comes in when the whole world has gone out.

• The best kind of friend is the one you could sit on a porch with, never saying a word, and walk away feeling like that was the best conversation you’ve had.

• Friends are kisses blown to us by angels.

• A friend in need is a friend indeed.

• It is the friends you can call up at 4 a.m. that matter

• A true friend reaches for your hand and touches your heart.

• Piglet sidled up to Pooh from behind. "Pooh!" he whispered. "Yes, Piglet?" Nothing," said Piglet, taking Pooh's paw. "I just wanted to be sure of you."

• Some people come into our lives and quickly go. Some stay for a while, leave footprints on our hearts, and we are never, ever the same.

• A friend is someone who is there for you when he’d rather be somewhere else.

• Friends are God’s way of taking care of us.

• There comes a point in your life when you realize who matters, who never did, who won’t anymore, and who always will. So don’t worry about people from your past, there’s a reason why they didn’t make it to your future.

• Girls' faults are many.

Boys have only two -

Everything they say

And everything they do.

• Friendship is like china -

Costly and rare.

Though it can be mended

The scratches are still there.

True friends are like diamonds,

Precious but rare;

False friends are like autumn leaves

Scattered everywhere.

• My home is my castle
  • Make love, not war
  • Give peace a chance
  • Such is life
  • The ornament of our home are the friends who frequent it
  • An apple a day keeps the doctor away
  • Ein Apfel am Tag, mit dem Doktor kein' Plag'
  • To be or not to be that is the question
  • The early bird catches the worm
  • Tit for tat
  • I think, therefore I am
  • I know that I know nothing

:-) AstridDerPu

Sophronia  16.12.2011, 15:18

Schööön! :)

Frettchen95 
Beitragsersteller
 16.12.2011, 19:00
@Sophronia

Dankeschön!!! Für diese vielen schönen Sprüche! ;)