Schönsten Harry Potter Zitate

7 Antworten

"after all this time?"- albus dumbledore

"always."-severus snape

"you have your mothers' eyes"-severus snape

"...he was the bravest man i'd ever known." (sry ich liebe snape hahaha)

es verlangt sehr viel tapferkeit, sich seinen feinden in den weg zu stellen, aber wesentlich mehr noch, sich seinen freunden in den weg zu stellen.

schon bald müssen wir uns entscheiden zwischen dem einfachen weg und dem richtigen.

wir haben etwas, dass er nie hatte: etwas für das es sich zu kämpfen lohnt.

Being in Harry Potter is like being in the Mafia. Once you are in, you are never really out. - Daniel Radcliff

What´s coming will come and we´ll meet it when it does. - Rubeus Hagrid

It is the quality of one's convictions that determines success not the number of followers. - Remus Lupin 

It takes a great deal of bravery to stand up to your enemies, but a great deal more to stand up to your friends. - Dumbledore

It is not our abilities that show us what we truly are. It is our choices. - Dumbledore

Mad and hairy? Yer wouldn’t be talkin’ about me, now are ya?- Rubeus Hagrid

Fear of a name only increases fear of the thing itself. - Hermine

A child’s voice, however honest and true, is meaningless to those who’ve forgotten how to listen. - Dumbledore

Brilliant Snape. Once again you put your keen and penetrating mind to the task and, as usual, come to the wrong conclusion.- Sirius Black

Bone of the father unwillingly given. Flesh of the servant willingly sacrificed. And blood of the enemy forcibly taken. The dark lord shall rise again. - Peter Pettigrew

Dark and difficult times lie ahead, Harry. Soon we must all face the choice, between what is right and what is easy. - Dumbledore

Uh, you may not like him, Minister, but you can’t deny – Dumbledore’s got style. - Kingley

Was zu den Heiligtümern passt: "Der Elderstab. Der Stein der Auferstehung. Der Umhang, der unsichtbar macht. Diese Drei Bilden die Heiligtümer des Todes." - Xenophilius Lovegood Jetzt meine absoluten Lieblingszitate, die aber nichts mit den Heiligtümern zu tun haben "Bald müssen wir und entscheiden, zwischen dem richtigen Weg und dem Leichten. " - Albus Dumbledore. "Stop Stop Stop! You're going to take someones eye out! Besides, you're saying it wrong. It's LeviOsa, not LeviosAAA!" - Hermine. "I'm going to bed before either of you Come up with another clever idea to get us killed. Or worse expelled! " - Hermine. "After all this time ?" "Always. " - Snape. Dann liebe ich noch dieses Zitat von Slughorn im sechsten Teil wo er von dem Fisch redet, den der von Lily bekommen hat. LG ♥♥♥♥♥

"Ho does it feel, Harry? When you see Dean witg Ginny."..."I see the way you look at her. You're my best friend." .(Hermine)......"It feels like this"(Harry)

After all this time? (Dumbledore)...."Always"(Snape)

Gib bei We Heart it mal "Harry Potter Quotes" ein. Da kommt einiges.