Kennt jemand schöne englische Zitate oder Sprüche?

4 Antworten

Selection:

Break my heart. Break it a thousand times if you'd like. It was only ever yours to break anyway. - Maxon Shreave

I'm not choosing you or him, i'm choosing me. - America Singer

Happily ever after has a way of surprising you. - Eadlyn Shreave

Full House:

You got it, dude - Michelle Tanner

Cut. it. out. - Joey Gladstone

Have mercy. - Jesse Katsopolis

How rude. - Stephanie Tanner

Me before you: (ein ganzes halbes Jahr)

Push yourself. Don't Settle. Just live well. Just LIVE - Will Traynor

You can only actually help someone who wants to be helped - Louisa Clark

You only get one life. It's actually your duty to live it as fully as possible - Will Traynor

Harry Potter:

Where your treasure is, there will your heart be also. - Albus Dumbledore

Happiness can be found, even in the darkest of times, if one only remembers to turn on the light. - Dumbledore

In dreams, we enter a world that’s entirely our own. - Dumbledore

Game of Thrones:

When you play the game of thrones, you win or you die. There is no middle ground. - Cersei Lannister

A lion does not concern himself with the opinion of sheep. - Tywin Lannister:

Winter is coming. - Eddard Stark

A man who fights for gold can't afford to lose to a girl. - Daenerys Targaryen

How can I rule seven kingdoms if I can't control Slaver's Bay?  - Daenerys Targaryen

Hey!

--I love you until the day I´ll close my Eyes forever

--„A life spent making mistakes is not only more honorable, but more useful than a life spent doing nothing.“ -George Bernard Shaw (1856 - 1950)

--„Anyone who lives within their means suffers from a lack of imagination.“ -Oscar Wilde (1854 - 1900)

--„Believe that life is worth living and your belief will help create the fact.“ -William James (1842 - 1910)

--„Don't part with your illusions. When they are gone, you may still exist, but you have ceased to live.“ -Mark Twain (1835 - 1910)

--„I have found that if you love life, life will love you back.“ -Arthur Rubinstein (1887 - 1982)

--„If I can stop one heart from breaking, I shall not live in vain.“ -Emily Dickinson (1830 - 1886)

Hoffe, ich konnte dir helfen!

LG

Alex

Das ist jetzt denke ich aus keinem Film oder so, aber das ist der einzige Spruch der mir einfällt😂:

An apple a day, keeps the doctor away.

RheumaBaer  03.07.2016, 22:47

Richtig heißt es: An Apple a day keeps everyone away,if thrown hard enough..😛