Fertige romance anime?

2 Antworten

Love of Kill, Clannad, Kamisama Kiss, Horimiya, Küss ihn nicht mich, Maid Sama, Black Prince & Wolf Girl, Psychic Princess, My Little Monster, Die rothaarige Schneeprinzessin, Akatsuki No Yona, A sign of Affection, Raeliana, warum sie die Verlobte des Dukes wurde, Doctor Elise, 7th Time Loop, More than a married couple but no lovers,

David49242 
Beitragsersteller
 31.07.2024, 00:17

Hab ich alle schon gesehen😅. Glaub bin schon fast durch mit dem genre😂

caries  31.07.2024, 00:37
@David49242

Hast du diese hier auch schon gesehen?
Alya Sometimes Hides Her Feelings in Russian, Holmes of Kyoto, Im The Villainess so Im Taming the Boss, Amnesia, Fruits Basket, My Love Story with Yamada-Kun, Kakuriyo, A Galaxy Next Door, Shikimori is not just a cutie, Diabolik Lovers, My Next Life as a Villainess, Sugar Apple Fairy Tale, Sankarea, Our Dating Story, Grandpa and Grandma Turn Young again, Recovery of an MMO Junkie, Koikimo, Stand my Heroes, We Rent Tsukumogami, Fena: Pirate Princess, The Angel Next Door Spoils me Rotten, Mr. Love; Queens Choise, The Ice Guy and His Cool Female Colleague, A Girl & Her Guard Dog, Die Tagebücher der Apothekerin, Kono Oto Tomare, Wotakoi, Hyouka, Welcome to the N.H.K, Earl and Fairy, Haikara San, Spice and Wolf, Code Realize, Hakuoki, Taishou Otome Fairy Tale, Lovely Complex, Itazura Na Kiss, Science Fell in Love so I tried to Prove it, Ao Haru Ride, Orange, Tada Never falls in Love, Tomo Chan is a girl, Toradora, Ore Monogatari, Devils Line, Ooku the immer Chambers, raven of the inner Palace, the world is still Beautiful, Paradise Kiss, chihayafuru, kimi Ni Todoke, bibliophile Princess, ouran high school host Club, romantic killer, vampire dormitory, a condition called love, our love has always been 10 cm apart, i‘ve always liked you, the moment you Fall in love, insomiacs after school, sounds of life, Bokura Ga ita, spirits in chinese brushes,

wenn du da auch schon alles kennst, bin ich hoffnungslos 😵‍💫