Das Icon von Google Earth verschwindet immer von der Taskleiste. Was kann die Ursache sein?

4 Antworten

Vom Beitragsersteller als hilfreich ausgezeichnet

In dem Ordner findest du die EXE Datei um Google Earth zu starten: C:\Program Files (x86)\Google\Google Earth\client\googleearth.exe Mach einen Rechtsklick auf googleearth.exe und klicke auf An Taskleiste anheften.

Ich habe irgendwie das Gefühl dein Benutzerprofil wird nicht gespeichert... Tritt es immer nach einem Neustart auf? Oder direkt?

critter 
Beitragsersteller
 26.04.2010, 12:59

Noch habe ich das gerade runtergeladene G.Earth geöffnet. Wenn ich es jetzt schließen würde, wäre das Icon aus der Taskleiste und aus den Programmen weg. Und irgendwann muss ich ja mal alles schließen. :-(

critter 
Beitragsersteller
 26.04.2010, 13:13
@critter

Vorerst vielen Dank für Eure Hilfe. Heute Abend werde ich Eure Ratschläge mal ausprobieren. Muss leider jetzt erst mal aus dem Haus.

critter 
Beitragsersteller
 26.04.2010, 18:41
@critter

Das tritt immer nach einem Neustart auf.

Habe mal ein bisschen recherchiert.. Das Problem hast nicht nur du. Versuch mal DIESE Version von G-Earth runterzuladen. http://earth.google.com/download-earth-advanced.html

Hiermit sollte es gehen..

critter 
Beitragsersteller
 26.04.2010, 19:01

Nein, keine Chance.

if your icon is missing simply follow these directions to get it back without having to do all the re-installing and trying to contact Google® READ EVERYTHING BEFORE YOU DO THIS FIRST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!....................>>>1.Click the START button(in search type in "GOOGLE EARTH" if the program is listed but with no icon simply RIGHT CLICK then scroll down to SEND TO from there click TO DESKTOP(CREATE SHORTCUT)...the program should now be on your desktop>>>>>>>2.go to this website............................http://www.iconspedia.com/icon/google-earth--753.html.................and download the icon (takes about .25 seconds) ALSO WHEN YOUR BROWSER TELLS PROMPTS YOU WITH THE SCREEN THAT SAYS "SAVE"...click on the DESKTOP category within that window and create a NEW FOLDER named EARTH ICONS...(((((OR)))))) save it in DOCUMENTS create a NEW FOLDER and name it whatever suits your fancy....JUST BE SURE TO REMEMBER WHAT THE FOLDER IS CALLED!!!! >>>>>3.MINIMIZE ALL WINDOWS SO YOUR DESKTOP CAN BE VIEWED!!!!!...........right click the ICON that says GOOGLE EARTH on your desktop then LEFT CLICK on PROPERTIES....in that menu chose the SHORTCUT tab then click on CHANGE ICON(if an error message appears saying that the directory or something cant be found just click OK)...once the error message is closed,on the window that pops up click BROWSE then simply click on DESKTOP.........then on the FOLDER that you created to save the file you downloaded of the internet in i.e EARTH ICONS(if you followed my instructions)...and TA-DA!!!!!! fixed..............i know it sounds like a lot to do but it is easier and more efficient than having to re-download and reinstall GOOGLE EARTH......and also i highly doubt GOOGLE® will worry about fixing a problem that small...but i realize how small things like that can drive some one crazy.....i hope this helped......