Suche Englische Zitate über liebe,gebrochene liebe, traurigkeit ,träume hoffnung....

4 Antworten

• "The happiest man who walks the earth is the one who finds his real love." (aus dem Film "Bram Stoker's Dracula")
  • "I have crossed oceans of time to find you." (aus dem Film "Bram Stoker's Dracula")
  • "To die, to be really dead... that must be glorious!" - "But Count Dracula!" - "There are far worse things a man has to stand than death." (aus dem Film "Dracula" (1931))
  • "The lion fell in love with the lamb." - "What a silly lamb!" - "What a sick, masochistic lion!" (aus dem Film "twilight")
  • "Live your dream, don't dream your life. You better let your dream survive!" (aus dem Lied "Live Your Dream" von beFour)
  • "Give a little, little love and you'll get it back..." (aus dem Lied "Little Little Love" von beFour)
  • "I have winter in my heart 'cause I miss you more than words can say." (aus dem Lied "Winter In My Heart" von beFour)
  • "Baby for all my life, don't you know that it's true? I'm living to love you! So baby don't think twice. If you feel what I feel, trust your heart and do what I do... 'cause I'm living to love you." (aus dem Lied "Living To Love You" von Sarah Connor)
  • "Light up, light up! As if you have a choice... even if you cannot hear my voice, I'll be right beside you, dear!" (aus dem Lied "Run" von Leona Lewis)
  • "She's out of my life! She's out of my life! And I don't know whether to laugh or cry... I don't know whether to live or die. And it cuts like a knife. She's out of my life!" (aus dem Lied "She's Out Of My Life" von Michael Jackson)
  • "Sometimes in life, when all hope is gone and you feel like you're on your own, a friend comes along and makes you realize that everything's OK..." (aus dem Lied "Best Friends" von Us5)
  • "Tell the angels ´No. I don't wanna leave my baby alone.´ I don't want nobody else to hold you. That's a chance I'll take, maybe I'll stay. Heaven can wait. No. If the angels took me from this earth, I would tell them ´Bring me back to her!´ That's a chance I'll take, baby I'll stay. Heaven can wait!" (aus dem Lied "Heaven Can Wait" von Michael Jackson)
Woher ich das weiß:Hobby – Ich bin C2-zertifiziert in Englisch.

Ich weiß, nicht ob du so einen Spruch suchst, aber mir gefällt dieses Zitat von Friedrich Nietzsche ziemlich gut: "The lonely one offers his hand too quickly to whomever he encounters".

Du mußt bei google nach quotes oder nach sayings suchen, da findest du jede Menge.

Masq92 
Beitragsersteller
 27.12.2011, 21:02

danke,genau das problem hatte ich.Ich weiß nämlich nie welches Wort ich dafür eingeben muss.

Geh mal auf: http://www.cute-quote.com/

Die "Abteilungen" zu "Love", "Life" und "Sadness" sollten dir was bringen. :3

Ich hoffe, Du kannst damit was anfangen.

Masq92 
Beitragsersteller
 27.12.2011, 21:01

Danke schön!! Und ja ich kann damit genug anfangen. (: