Nachdenkliche lieder

11 Antworten

Jessie J - Who You Are (am besten die live at iTunes Festival-Version von ihr, da erklärt sie sogar warum sie es geschrieben hat...Gänsehaut pur :) )

also river flows in you hat PinkyFlower aber schon gesat ....dann bellas Lullaby....und sonst fällt mir im mom. kein lied mehr ein ...aber ich schreibe noch mehr falls mir was einfällt.....abe wie wäre es, wenn du dir einfach mal noch meh lieder anhörst von Yiruma ...der macht total tolle lieder....also guck einfach ma ...schadet jaa nicht ....von ne-yo so sick ist auch ganz gut also ....wenn noch was ist dann schreib mir uhig ...!...liebe grüße xenia

John Fogerty - joy of my life

I tiptoed in the room I know you got to have your rest She says, "Come lay beside me, I've been waitin' since you left" She's sweet to me Must be the luckiest man alive And did I tell you baby You are the joy of my life

First time that I saw you Ohh, you took my breath away I might not get to heaven But I walked with the angels that day

She takes me by the hand I am the luckiest man alive And did I tell you baby You are the joy of my life

Some may have their riches Some may have their worldly fame Long as I have you I'll treasure each and every day Just take me by the hand I am the luckiest man alive And did I tell you baby You are the joy of my life And did I tell you baby You are the joy of my life

halleluhja, my immortal von evanescence, river flows in you (ist allerdings ohne text)