Kennt ihr schöne (Song)zitate? Was sind eure (Lieblings)songzitate?

9 Antworten

Es gibt sooo viele...

"I’m beautiful in my way Cause God makes no mistakes I’m on the right track, baby I was born this way" Lady Gaga

"All I ever wanted All I ever needed Is here in my arms Words are very unnecessary They can only do harm Vows are spoken To be broken Feelings are intense Words are trivial Pleasures remain So does the pain Words are meaningless And forgettable" Depech Mode - Enjoy the silence -

"One night and one more time Thanks for the memories Even though they weren't so great He tastes like you Only sweeter..." Fall out Boy-Thanks for the memories

Es ist nicht wie im Film, da stirbt der Held zum Schluss, damit man nicht zulange ohne ihn auskommen muss. Es ist nicht wie Film, man kann nicht einfach gehen, man kann auch nicht zurückspulen um das Ende nicht zusehen. <- Farin Urlaub - Sonne. :]

aus scars - papa roach (:

and my scars remind me , that the past is real. i tear my heart open just to feel.

natürlich von green day (; hier ein bsp:

"do you have the time, to listen to me whine, 'bout everything and nothing all at once"

basket case <3

- (Song, Zitat)

avril lavigne : i thing about ,The little things that makes life great (innocence)