Englisch Referat me and my family HILFE!

3 Antworten

Ein Referat sollte auf Stichpunktbasis vorgetragen werden - und nicht einfach, indem man einen Text vorliest.

(Schau auf ego4u.de, de.pons.com - und gehe Deinen Text noch einmal in Ruhe durch.)

With these report I want (besser: would like to) introduce you my Family.

First of all, my Name is Ramona and im 14 years old. I have at 16 November birthday and i was Born at 1999 at ... (Ort vor Zeit)

My Hobbies are cycling, listen to Music and meet my friends. In the summer i like to Swimming in our pool and in the winter i go ice Skating.

My Family consits of 4 Person.

I have one sister and her Name is Selina and (Wiederholung) she is 10 years old. Her Hobbies are cycling and inline Skating. My fahters
Name is Max and he is 50 years old and (Wiederholung) works as warehouse logistics
by BMW. He is farmer too.

My mothers
Name is Christine, she is 49 years old and was Born in Simbach am Inn. She like cooking and reading.

We was at South Tyrol, Austria and Italy at Holiday. The best Holiday was in Italy because i love the sea and the beach very much.

Thank you for listening.

Das Fettgedruckte muss korrigiert werden. Ich hoffe, ich habe nichts übersehen.

Für das Vokabular und die Rechtschreibung empfehle ich ein gutes (online) Wörterbuch, z.B. pons.com,

für die Grammatik ego4u.de und englisch-hilfen.de.

Tipps und Wendungen für englische Referat findest du hier: ego4u.de/de/cram-up/writing/presentation

:-) AstridDerPu