PSN-Konto mit falschem EA/Origin-Konto verknüpft

3 Antworten

Vom Fragesteller als hilfreich ausgezeichnet

Ein Kollege hatte ähnliche Probleme. Wende dich am besten direkt an den EA-Kundenservice

...die sind fit und konnten helfen, meinte er.

Die Servicerufnummern für Kunden aus Deutschland 0221 / 37050193 - http://www.ea.com/de/1/kundendienst-hotlines

Kleinerpc 
Fragesteller
 19.11.2011, 12:22

Ich würde mich gern eher an Sony wenden, aber ich kanns ja mal versuchen wenn kein anderer Vorschlag kommt, trotzdem Danke!

Ich habe gerade einen Chat mit dem EA Costumer Service beendet bezüglich dieser Frage. Sind leider keine Guten aussichten. Es ist nicht möglich die Accounts zu trennen ohne das die Spiele von beiden Accounts verloren gehen wenn ich es richtig interpretiert habe. Mein Englisch ist leider nicht gerade das beste. Glaub ich zwar nicht so ganz, aber naja. Hier das Chat Protokoll:

info: Your approximate wait time is 0 minute.

info: You are now ready to chat with Kavya .

Kavya : Thanks for contacting EA Customer Experience, my name is Kavya. How may I assist you today?

you: Hello, First, Sorry for my bad English. Im from germany

Kavya : Hello.

you: I want to seperate my PSN Account from my Origin Account. How can i do this?

Kavya : Do not worry I will understand you.

Kavya : Do not worry I'll do my best to fix this for you.

you: Thank You!

Kavya : Its my pleasure.

you: :D

Kavya : Before proceeding further, may I have your name please?

you: My Real Name is *************. Origin ID is **********

Kavya : Thank you *********.

Kavya : First of all ******** I want to say your English is perfectly fine so you not need to feel bad for this.

Kavya : :)

you: Hahaha. Thank you. I do my best for you

Kavya : Thank you for your kind words *******.

Kavya : May I have your email id please?

you: yes. ***********

Kavya : Thank you ********.

Kavya : To verify your account please answer this security question: Welchen Traumberuf hattest du als Kind?

you: *********

Kavya : Thank you for providing the information.

Kavya : I would like tell you that unlink persona is not possible.

you: why not?

Kavya : As some technical issue are involved in this process and thats why our system does not allow to do that.

you: ok. then i got a annother question.

Kavya : Persona Transfers both cause massive damage to all accounts being linked or merged, and run the risk of involving even more problems and complications due to a number of factors.

Kavya : Risks involved:

You will lose your game status and progress on all of your accounts and across all platforms--from your Origin Account, to consoles, PC, mobile, and online.

you: If i delete this Origin Account. My PSN Account is Free then? And then i can link it with an other Origin Account?

you: I dont need This Account anymore. I Got a new Origin.

Kavya : If you proceed with deletion of PSN all your games will be deleted.

Kavya : Even though you cannot use that PSN id.

you: Ok. So i will work with it. But Thank your Very much for your Support!

Kavya : I will let you know the impacts of this result if you like.

Kavya : So that you wont face any problem and you will be aware of it.

you: wait. will i lost my origin games or my PSN games?

Kavya : All your games of the origin.

you: Ah. That´s Ok for me. In this Account i Got only 1 or 2 Games that i Play no longer

Kavya : As I can see there are too many games linked to your id.

you: I See only this Here:

you: *********

you: ******** is my new Origin ID. Get my Games of this Account also Lost wenn i delete the ********** Origin ID?

Kavya : Yes this is the thing I am telling you even if you delete your account your games all will be delete and even after this your persona wont be free and you cant use that persona again.

Kavya : Let me help you with this:

Kavya : 1.All information relating to your account will be wiped.

Kavya : 2.You will not be able to use you game codes on any other account.

Kavya : 3.All progress of any kind associated with games on your account will be lost permanently.

Kavya : 4.Deleting an account will mean you will no longer be able to access your account permanently.

Kavya : 5.Any persona associated with the account (e.g. Gamertag/ PSN ID) will no longer be accessible.

Kavya : 6.Any subscription on the account will be removed when the account is deleted.

Kavya : 6.Account deletion can never be reversed.

Kavya : 8.Posts and Usernames on EA Forums will be removed.

Kavya : 9.Posts and Usernames on EA Social Media sites (Facebook & Twitter) will remain visible but can’t be accessed.

Kavya : If you would like me to proceed I would like to do for you.

you: ah. ok. Now i take it :D. So i wont do Anything. Thats Ok. Thank you very much foryour Great Help! And have a Nice Day.

Kavya : I am happy you got every thing clear.

Kavya : Is there anything else I may assist you with today?

you: no. Thanks, everything is ok now!

Kleinerpc 
Fragesteller
 08.05.2015, 22:06

Vielen Dank, dass du deine Erfahrung geteilt hast :-)

Habe eben in einer alten Sicherung rumgesucht und eine Textdatei gefunden in der ich das Passwort zu meiner E-Mail-Adresse reingeschrieben habe. Ich kann jetzt auf das erste EA-Konto zugreifen! Mein Problem ist damit gelöst!