Hilfe bei der Vorbereitung, für die Englisch Prüfung?

1 Antwort

My Presentation (RS) today is about Elon Musk. 

I will answer on the questions who Elon Musk is, what he is doing and why he is a hero for the earth.

First I’d like to tell you who Elon Musk is: Elon Musk was born in South Africa in Pretoria at (Präposition) the*1 28 June 1971 where he went to school as all other kids there. His mother worked as a popular model and his father as a mechanical engineer, so they didn’t worried about money. 

But Elon Musk worried about him self  (RS) because his life wasnt  (RS) very easy (Neuer Satz) it was hard because he was a victim of bullying every day at school (Ich bevorzuge „Ort vor Zeit“.), so that one day he end  (Grammatik) up in a hospital because he got thrown*2 down the stairs by his bullies. 

After a few years  (Komma) he graduated a (Formulierung) university of programming and economy.

A few years later (Komma) he and his brother started a company named (Ich bevorzuge „called“.) Zip 2 which they sold for 22 Million $ (Du weißt, dass man dollars sagt?)

Then Elon Musk started alone the next company (Satzstellung) called PayPal (Komma) which he sold again to eBay.com for 165 Million $ (Du weißt, dass man dollars sagt?)

Elon Musk is a workaholic (neuer Satz oder which) that means he loves to work 24/7, so he created the next company named (Ich bevorzuge „called“.) Tesla (Neuer Satz) Tesla is the most popular electro car in the world and earned the fourth place of the gobal climate change car (???) in the world. 

(---) half (---) the profit (---) Elon Musk have done  (Grammatik) from (Präposition) Tesla he invested (kein Komma) again in a company named (Ich bevorzuge „called“.) SpaceX, SpaceX is the same  Grammatik) popular as NASA. 

And now We (RS) are coming (Grammatik) to the question  (Komma) why Elon Musk is a hero for the earth (Neuer Satz) Elon Musk want (Grammatik) to Colonise (RS) (---) Planet Mars, and you think maybe (Satzstellung; Formulierung) why he need (Grammatik) to do this? It’s easy (Komma)  if the earth will be (Grammatik) over populated (RS) in 2050-2100 with people [than (RS)] maybe you could have a second chance on (---) Mars. 

As well (Komma)  Elon Musk have (Grammatik) a project called space travel (Relativsatz oder neuer Satz) it allows (---) normal people to travel to space for money but it’s in progress and not available yet. 

To summarize up (Formulierung), I Think (RS) (---) Elon Musk is a real hero for the earth because he is planing (RS) so many things in the future that could Safe and Help the earth. 

That’s the end of My (RS) Presentation (RS), I Hope (RS) you liked it. 

Do anyone have (Grammatik) questions? 

*1: gesprochen: He was born on the first of January 2021.

geschrieben: He was born on 1(st) January 2021. = BE

gesprochen: He was born on January the first 2021

geschrieben: He was born on January 1(st) 2021. = AE 

*2: Standardmäßig wird das Passiv im Englischen mit einer 

Form von to be + Past Participle 

gebildet

(bei regelmäßigen Verben: Verb mit –ed; bei unregelmäßigen Verben: 3. Spalte

Das "get-Passiv" ist umgangssprachlich, "colloquial", informell.

Es kommt zur Anwendung, wenn etwas zufällig oder unerwartet geschieht. Seine Verwendung ist nur mit "action verbs" möglich, wodurch sich dann auch der Unterschied zwischen Zustand und Vorgang ausdrücken lässt.

Sicherer ist immer die Verwendung des Passivs mit be. Es gibt aber auch eine Reihe von idiomatischen get-Passivformen, z. B. get dressed, get lost, get divorced usw.

Hierzu empfehle ich folgende Links:

https://www.grammaring.com/the-passive-with-get

https://english.stackexchange.com/questions/3072/why-is-to-get-sometimes-used-where-to-be-could-be-used

- Tipps und Wendungen für englische Referate findest du hier: ego4u de/de/cram-up/writing/presentation

- Auch in einem Präsentationstext sind Zeichensetzung und Rechtschreibung wichtig. Satzzeichen zeigen nämlich an, wo Sprechpausen gemacht werden müssen. Außerdem werden Wörter je nach Rechtschreibung unterschiedlich ausgesprochen (z. B. live – life; where – were).

- im Gegensatz zum Deutschen werden im Englischen Nomen (Substantive / Namenwörter) klein geschrieben. 

Groß geschrieben werden im Englischen: 

• Eigennamen (Vor- und Nachnamen, geographische Namen, Flüsse, Sehenswürdigkeiten usw.) 

• Wochentage, Monatsnamen, Flüsse, Meere, Gebiete, Planeten und Sterne, nicht jedoch die Sonne und der Mond 

• Namen von Institutionen, Einrichtungen, historischen Ereignissen, politischen Parteien, Dokumenten, Epochen 

• Titel: President, Chancellor, General Manager usw. 

Anreden (z. B. in einem Brief) und Titel werden großgeschrieben, wenn sie vor einem Namen oder anstelle eines Namens stehen.

siehe: World and Press Sept. 1 2016

Editor’s Corner

Interesting Aspects Of Language And Society

Capitalizing titles by Rebecca Kaplan 

The Editor’s Corner column on the pronunciation of UKIP’s Nigel Farage’s name in the August 2 issue of World and Press includes two instances of David Cameron’s (former) title, one time capitalized („Prime Minister David Cameron“) and one time not („… the prime minister said“). We asked our readers to explain why. 

The correct answer is that words for titles are usually only capitalized when they are used before or in place of a name. This is also the case for words used for family members: 

- That’s my grandma over there. Can I help you, Grandma?

- I have six uncles. It‘s nice to see you, Uncle Bob.

• das Personalpronomen I (= ich) 

• Ländernamen, Nationalitäten und Sprachen und Länderadjektive: German, British usw. 

• Städte und Bezeichnung für deren Einwohner (Liverpool - Liverpudlians) 

• am Satzanfang 

• Religionen, Gott und Götter 

• nach der Begrüßungsfloskel im Brief: Dear Sir, ........... We ............. 

• Wörter in Überschriften 

Das Fettgedruckte muss korrigiert, das Kursivgedruckte überdacht werden. Ich hoffe, ich habe nichts übersehen.

Für das Vokabular und die Rechtschreibung empfehle ich ein gutes (online) Wörterbuch, z.B. pons.com,

für die Grammatik ego4u.de und englisch-hilfen.de - und Finger weg vom Google Übelsetzer und seinen tr.tteligen Kollegen!

:-) AstridDerPu

Auch in einem Präsentationstext sind Zeichensetzung und Rechtschreibung wichtig. Satzzeichen zeigen nämlich an, wo Sprechpausen gemacht werden müssen. Außerdem werden Wörter je nach Rechtschreibung unterschiedlich ausgesprochen (z. B. live – life; where – were).

Anonym11111188 
Fragesteller
 01.03.2022, 14:43

danke, ihnen viel Mals für ihre antwort und ihre Mühe, Ich werde den Text korrigieren!!!