Ich muss einen Englisch Text über Superhelden?

3 Antworten

Hallo,

erstmals: i schreibt man immer GROSS, also I = I am...

and in new situations I discover new abilities

Du kannst nicht sagen: "I am a normal girl and I lived in a normal family"

korrekt wäre: I am a normal girl and I have been living in a normal family up to now!

enemies (Plural von enemy!!!)

It all began some day after shool as I was walking home. I saw a cat, and suddenly I transformed myself into a cat! I know that sounds boring or conventional, but I was surprised at this happening so quickly.

I have many super enemies, but one especially has drawn my attention: Little Fighting Dwarf. I am about to find out who he or she is!

In fact I don´t know at all where this ability comes from and why I have it! Anyway, I know that this ability to transform myself can´t help me to amliorate my english!

Some day, one of my super enemies, the bold, Little Fighting Dwarf, attacked me when I was at school. (der kommende Abschnitt ist nicht verständlich! Du solltest ihn umarbeiten...)

Deine Schreibweise ist zu spontan, du meinst, du könntest Englisch, aber deine Kenntnisse sind leider bruchstückhaft! Du schaust wahrscheinlich nicht mal ins Wörterbuch, wenn du Zweifel an die Rechtsschreibung eines Wortes hast!

Kauf dir ein Duden, ein Wörterbuch Englisch-Englisch und ein Wörterbuch Englisch-Deutsch/Deutsch-Englisch, diese Wörterbücher sollten keine abgekürtzten Versionen sein, weil sie dir noch bis zur Mittleren Reife oder weiter (?) helfen werden!

Du solltest mehr lesen (vorwiegend Englischtexte), es gibt sogar Englischkurse im Fernsehen! Das ist gratis!

Ohne ein bißchen Arbeit kommst du leider nicht weiter!

Alles Gute, Emmy

Ok....here ein paar Aenderungen bzw. Verbesserungen.

I have super powers (like extreme speed or that I can transform myself into animals) and in different situations I discover new ones. I grew up as a normal girl in an ordinary family (they don't know about my powers!) and I am happy with it.

There are many mutants that are my enemies, especially a fighting dwarf, and I was on the way to find out who he or she is!

It all started one day after school, while walking home. I saw a cat and suddenly I transformed into a cat. I know that sounds unbelievable, but I was surprised as well.
I don't know where the powers came from and why I have them, but I know they are not helping me to improve my English.

One day little fighting dwarf attacked in school. I changed my clothes and.... BAAMM! I was .......!

Vermerk: der naechste Satz wiederspricht sich. Du sagst das Kostuem ist 'cool', also stimmst Du ueberein, dass es gut ausschaut bzw. positiv ist. Also keine Ahnung was Du genau schreiben willst oder ob es notwendig ist.

One day little fighting dwarf brought a special device. But it didn't help, he lost fast! He thought the machine would take away my powers, but it was defective, so the plan failed.

Before he was able to run away I took of the masc and discovered that the dwarf was Nicole! The costume was perfect for her (fitting for her evil personality and her little size). Why did I find this out so late? I said: "So, little fighting dwarf, you are Nicole!" I looked away for just a few seconds and she was gone. After this day, I never saw little fighting dwarf aka Nicole again.

All the kids were safe from that moment on. Our English teacher was shocked like everyone else witnessing the whole fight, but I was able to take those specific memories so everything seemed like it never happened.

And that's the story of ______

Neuling123dr 
Fragesteller
 04.03.2019, 17:26

Danke für deine Hilfe! :)

How about the name: megasonic fightress? Sounds fancy, doesn't it? Aber was die korrektur anbelangt, können wir nicjt die ganze Arbeit für dich machen. Ich würde es so gut wie möglich einreichen und dann im Nachhinein die Korrektur mit deiner Lehrerin durchsprechen. Du hast da wirklich einen tollen langen Text geschrieben, aber ganz ohne Gramatik Fehler ist er nicht. Zur Rechtschreibung kann ich nicht viel sagen, ich habe leider Legasthenie. Mach weiter und beschäftige dich viel mit der Englischen Sprache, dann geht es bald ganz von alleine.