Kann ich das so auf Englisch sagen ..?

6 Antworten

Vom Fragesteller als hilfreich ausgezeichnet

There are many dance styles (..)

There are already many movies about dancing

go to a dance school

and sometimes they dance in a group (glaube ich)

FreakyLia  10.09.2011, 17:34

Danke für den Stern ((:

i want tell you something (klingt besser) You can too dance... ?? ich würd sagen ohne too

if you wann dance (ohne to)

you can go to a dancing

Good dancers

in a group

bin auch nicht so gut in Englisch (8. ) hoffe es ist richtig

Hello, Today I want to tell you something about dancing.

There are many Dance styles as example Jazz dance, Break dance, Street dance, Ballet (wie spricht man das?? keine ahnung ) and so on(e) (das soll "und so weiter" heißen) You can also dance with your Partner (->Englisch? ist schon auf engliusch). That's Paartanz (->Englisch?lass das lieber aus).

There are already many movies about dancing. As example Grease, Dirty Dancing, Step up and Street dance.

If you want to learn dancing you can go to a dancing school (oder wie heißt das?).

Good dancer go to competions. Sometimes they dance alone and sometimes in a group.

würde mal das sagen

Elisa3456 
Fragesteller
 10.09.2011, 17:35

DANKE DANKE DAAAAAANKE das hat seeeehr geholfen :D

pcfreakerik  10.09.2011, 17:37
@Elisa3456

bitte =) ahja mir ist gerade eingefallen das ballet das selbe in english ist nur wie man es ausspricht kann ich dir hier nicht sagen =)

if you wanna to learn... wanna ist die umgangssprachliche kurzform für want to- also entweder wanna oder want to nicht wanna to

Hello, today I will tell you some (a few) things about dancing.

There are many dancing styles, for example .....classsical ballet (bale:) as well as modern ballet and many others. You can dance with one partner at social events or with a group as in american Line Dance and Square Dance. Many movies have been made about dancers and dancing e.g.(for example) ...... not to forget shortly released "Black Swan" starring Nathalie Portman. Ballroom dancing is taught at a Dancing School. There are competitions for dancers, for pairs as well as for groups.

"wanna" ist schlechter US-Dialekt, besser wäre "want to".

Und noch ein Link:http://dict.leo.org