Harry Potter Englisch präsentation

3 Antworten

Vom Fragesteller als hilfreich ausgezeichnet

Why did i choose Harry Potter ? I chose it kein Komma because i watched all Harry Potter films and I really like them. I like films like these with adventures and with Magic. I have already read a few books too, and I liked them as well Punkt

Joanne K.(Kathleen) Rowling Joanne Rowling was born in July 1965 in England (Ort vor Zeit).

J.K. Rowling (Wiederholung) lives in Edinburgh with her husband and three children. She started writing the Harry Potter series during a delayed Manchester to London train journey, and during the next five years outlined the plots for each book and began writing the first novel. Hier könntest du zumindest in 2 Sätze unterteilen.

Books: The books are translated into 67 languages. Joanne K. Rowling wrote 7 books between the years 1997 and 2007. The Harry Potter novels are the best-selling book series in history. The books have gained immense popularity and commercial success worldwide. According to Rowling, the main theme is death. There are also many other themes in the series, such as prejudice. (Hier könntest du Beispiele für death und prejudice geben.) The book series got lots of awards and honours.

Original title 1 Harry Potter and the Philosopher’s Stone 2 Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets 3Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban 4Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire 5 Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix 6Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince 7Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows

(hier zähle ich nur die titel auf ..vllt sollte ich noch zu jedem teil einen satz sagen ? wenn ja welche?...) Ja, kurz beschreiben, was im Buch passiert.

The books are about the adventures of (---) wizard Harry James Potter and his friends Ronald Weasley and Hermine Granger, all of whom are students at Hogwarts School Punkt

They attend Hogwarts School to practice magic under the guidance of (---)headmaster Albus Dumbledore and other school professors. .The mainstory is Harry's quest to overcome the Dark wizard Lord Voldemort, who wants to destroy everbody who stands in his way , especially Harry Potter. In the first book, Lord Voldemord killed Harry's parents Komma Lily and James Potter, but Harry survived the attack. In the other books, there are lots of fights between Harry, Ron, Hermine and their friends and Voldemort

Films: There are 7 books , but 8 films kein Komma because the last (7th) part is divided into 2 parts. Each film is longer than 2 hours. The main characters are Daniel Radcliffe as Harry Potter, Rupert Grint as Ronald Weasley and Emma Watson as Hermine Granger. The films were made at the Warner Brothers Studios in London.

Games: There are eleven Harry Potter video games , for example Harry Potter :Quidditch World Cup or Lego Harry Potter. Those video games are produced by Electronic Arts.

Das Fettgedruckte muss korrigiert werden. Ich hoffe, ich habe nichts übersehen.

Für das Vokabular und die Rechtschreibung empfehle ich ein gutes (online) Wörterbuch, z.B. pons.eu,

für die Grammatik ego4u.de und englisch-hilfen.de.

Tipps und Wendungen zu englischen Referaten findest du hier:

ego4u.de/de/cram-up/writing/presentation.

Viel Glück für dein Referat!

:-) AstridDerPu

andiboy1997 
Fragesteller
 21.04.2013, 20:27

Danke, dass du dir soviel Zeit genommen hast meine Fehler auszubessern! und für die links /hilfen

AstridDerPu  19.07.2013, 20:01
@andiboy1997

Schön, dass dir meine Antwort gefallen hat und danke für das Sternchen!

:-) AstridDerPu

Wenn Du den Beitrag noch strecken musst, dann gehe kurz auf den Inhalt von jedem Band ein, und mache aus Band 2 bis 7 nicht nur einen Halbsatz.
Übrigens ist die Tötung der Eltern in Band 1 nur eine kleine Nebenepisode, die eigentliche Handlung ist das Abholen von Harry und das Kennenlernen der Schule.
Für mich ist DAS, also Band 1, übrigens mit Abstand der beste.

andiboy1997 
Fragesteller
 21.04.2013, 20:24

ok danke! ich hab das alles mal aus dem Kopf heraus und mit ein bisschen googlen zusammengeschrieben

Also wenn ich mir das so durchlese, sieht das wirklich aus wie eine Menge Text alleine schon, da dürftest du auch locker durchkommen mit 5 Minuten - vielleicht redest du auch einfach ein wenig schnell, versuch es einfach mal langsamer. Das Problem hatte ich immer ;)

Was den Abschnitt mit den Titeln betrifft - du hast Recht, das ist so eine reine Aufzählung, und wenn man dabei zuhören muss, wird es grade dabei schnell langweilig (ausserdem hast du es schwerer, die ganzen Titel hintereinander ohne Fehler runter zu rattern) - also würd ich dir empfehlen, falls du das ganze wirklich noch länger machen willst, sag (genau wie du schon schreibst) einfach dort jeweils noch etwas dazu.

ZB. The original title of the first book is Harry Potter and the Philosopher's Stone, and that is also the starting point of the whole story, where the characters get introduced for the first time, and Harry Potter starts his journey. The next book in the series is Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets, in which the reader gets to know Voldemort in his youth, and finds out the truth about how Harry really turned into the chosen one. etc etc - einfach in dem Sinn kurz die Bücher beschreiben, ohne wirklich auf die Geschichte einzugehen.

Insgesamt aber, find ich, hast du eigentlich ohnehin schon alles irgendwo mal angesprochen, und wenn du einfach deine Geschwindigkeit ein wenig anpasst, dürfte sich das mit den 5 Minuten auch ganz gut ausgehen :)

Wegen dem Anfang.. The topic of my presentation is the well known Harry Potter series. Why did I choose it?... --- du hast aber auch so schon eine gute Einleitung :) Das klappt schon ^^ Viel Glück!

andiboy1997 
Fragesteller
 21.04.2013, 20:23

Danke für dein Feedback und die Ideen!