Englisch Referat über New York City

5 Antworten

Mehr auf die Architektur eingehen.

Hey,

Today I will tell you hier fehlt etwas about New York City. New York City is the largest city in hier fehlt der bestimmte Artikel USA. It is hier fehlt etwas on the East Atlantic coast and over 8.2 million people live there in New York City. New York City comprises five districts: The Bronx, Brooklyn, Manhattan, Queens and Staten Island. New York is also called the Big Apple. It was founded in 1624. The mayor is Michael Bloomberg. New York´s financial center is (---) Wall Street, in the street hier fehlt etwas are banks and the world's largest stock exchange, the New York Stock Exchange.

The sights of New York, the Statue of Liberty and Empire State Building. (Überschrift ???)

The two sights I want to introduce you now.

The Statue of Liberty is not only a landmark oft

(---)*New York City, it is much more. It is kind of a symbol for America. The statue **reaches from head to to 93 meters (= AE; BE = metres). The statue was designed by a famous French sculptuor (who was) called Bartoldi.

The Empire State Building was one of the fist skyscraper in New York. The Buildng is 381 meters high. It hier fehlt ein Hilfsverb built in the year 1931. Today, 4.3 million people visit the empire state building. (in welchem Zeitraum?)

That was my presentation on New York City. Do you have any questions?

Ein wenig kurz, oder nicht?

Tipps und Wendungen zu englischen Referaten findest du hier:

ego4u.de/de/cram-up/writing/presentation.

Das Fettgedruckte muss korrigiert werden. Ich hoffe, ich habe nichts übersehen.

Für das Vokabular und die Rechtschreibung empfehle ich ein gutes (online) Wörterbuch, z.B. pons.eu,

für die Grammatik ego4u.de und englisch-hilfen.de.

AstridDerPu

siva3 
Fragesteller
 21.05.2013, 16:31

ja was fehlt da ? :)

ich bin grad in englisch nicht der beste deswegen wäre es gut wenn du mir hilfst :)

Danke

Ich würde inhaltlich noch mehr auf die Bedeutung NY als das Aushängeschild der USA eingehen. Es ist die Stadt die am bekanntesten ist und die den Traum vieler Ausländer darstellt.

So was sollte da noch mit rein, sonst ist es inhaltlich gut.

Es kommt viel zu oft New York City vor z. B. im Satz 3 kannst du es weg lassen

Also mit ist nur aufgefallen das es " in the USA " heißt :)