Zitate aus Songs?

16 Antworten

Nirvana : "...Take your Time, hurry up, the Choice is yours , don't be late..."

Adelitas Way "... You're the Only Reason I Fight, your the Best thing in my Life...."

Linkin Park " ... When life leaves us blind,Love keeps us kind..."

Killswitch Engage " ... search for truth that will not change...give me a reason to believe..."

Killswitch Engage "... through the eye of the Storm your walk never Alone..."

Ill Nino " Life is a gift never take it for Granted..."

12 Stones "... in this dark you are my light,the one that brings me back to life..."

Dark New Day "...So help me,I'm caught in the light, too blind to see,I'm in your hands, you guide me..."

Egypt Central "...All the streetlights lead me to the river,All my ghosts not far behind,If i could leave this town forever,It seems like no ones on my side..."

Breaking Point "...I'll kill you with kindness,I can't take this fighting..."

Art of Dying "...In the end I knew it all along,Like a newborn child, like a raven in the wind ,I can finally breathe again..."

Seether " ....I feel so alive tonight,You got me feeling sublime,I want to yell it from the rooftop down,until it's over and we are older..."

procoder42  07.01.2015, 15:48
Nirvana : "...Take your Time, hurry up, the Choice is yours , don't be late..."

Blink-182 (Adams Song : " I took my time, i hurried up, the choice was mine i didn`t think enough

"Oh, I used to treat you sweetly I would pull you to my chest as you cried about the ocean

slipping quickly through your hands

You were searching for one grain of sand along an endless beach

As I was building you a castle that you just refused to see"

• Ron Pope, One Grain Of Sand
  • But lovers always come and lovers always go
  • But there never seems to be enough time to do the things you want to do, once you find them
  • Sometimes I thank God for unanswered prayers
  • A love like ours is love it's hard to find, how could we let it slip away
  • Jetz bist so weit - weit weg -
    so weit - weit weg von mir
    des tuat mir schia'ch - und weh
  • Weust' a Herz host wir a Bergwerk,
    weust' a Wohnsinn bist für mi, steh' i auf Di.
  • Wherever I lay my hat that's my home
  • Que Sera, Sera - Whatever Will Be, Will Be
  • When will they ever learn?
  • Give peace a chance

AstridDerPu

HEYHO! Ich habe für dich mal ein paar Casper - Zitate rausgesucht.. Hope you like it! :)

"Inmitten von 'Alles wird gut' und 'Ich habe den Mut' steht ein 'Bitte komm zurück' in der Farbe von Blut."

"Es wäre heut' nicht wie es ist, wär es damals nicht gewesen wie es war Der Sinn des Lebens ist leben!"

"Du lachst, du weinst, du strahlst du scheinst!"

"Sind für Alles zu haben, zu kaum was zu gebrauchen"

"Alles endet, aber nie die Musik!"

Joaa... ich hab nicht nur Casper, ich hab auch anderes! XD :0

"I travel back, down that road. Will I come back? No one nows. I relize, It was only just a dream." ~ Nelly, Just a dream

"I have died, every day, waiting for you. Darlin' don't be afraid. I have love you for a thousend year, I love you for a thousend more." ~ Christina Perri, A thousend year

"I wanna be free, I wanna just live Inside my Cadillac, That is my shit" ~ Macklemore, White Walls

"One, 21 Guns Lay down your arms Give up the fight One, 21 Guns Throw up your arms into the sky You and I" ~ Billy Armstrong/Green Day, 21 Guns

Ich hoffe ich konnte dir helfen! Bb!

Go and leat my aloene Michael Jackson