Englisch Charakterisierung Text

1 Antwort

She is a very good looking person and she has always (Word Order) a smile on her lips and rosy cheeks. Her blue eyes are very beautyful and her long brown-blond hair too. The person i am talking about is my best friend.

She ist the friendlyies person alive. Tanja is so sympathetic and when i need her she is her for me. She is so cool and (Hier fehlt ein Verb im Present Perfect.) my best friend since i was a little child.

I often look at (---) people who call the person they met a few days befor their best friends. All i do is laught because i thinkt of this girl, who is just perfect for me and i know (Zeit) her for so many years. I am so happy to call her my best friend kein Komma because she listens to me when i am talking and i could tell her everything i am afraid of. My best friend is one of the most important people in my life. She teached me to be always (Word Order) myself because there are people out there, who loves me the way i am…

As a result, she is my other half and i am so lucky to know her.

- Du benutzt zu oft das Wort so.

- Das englische Personalpronomen für ich = I schreibt man im Englischen immer groß, egal ob am Satzanfang, in der Satzmitte oder am Satzende.

Das Fettgedruckte muss korrigiert werden. Ich hoffe, ich habe nichts übersehen. Für das Vokabular und die Rechtschreibung empfehle ich ein gutes (online) Wörterbuch, z.B. pons.com, für die Grammatik ego4u.de. und englisch-hilfen.de.

:-) AstridDerPu