Defining relative clauses?

1 Antwort

Vom Fragesteller als hilfreich ausgezeichnet

Hallo,

• Bei 6 und 7 hast du falsch ausgefüllt. Übersetze die beiden Sätze, dann erkennst du, dass sie mit den Einsetzungen keinen Sinn ergeben.
  • Wo sind die Klammern mit den Relativpronomen, die du auslassen kannst?

AstridDerPu

rixtwix007 
Fragesteller
 18.09.2023, 16:22

Die Klammern setze ich hinterher. Stimmen jetzt erstmal alle meine defining relative clauses?
In my first job, I was part of a student team that organised social activities at a summer school. The office that I worked in was very noisy and fun, but there was one quiet boy who never joined in. I decided he was far too serious for me! The first job that they gave me was to design some posters for a theme party, but, of course, I was so busy joking around that the posters that I designed were full of mistakes. The quiet boy, Mark, was the only person that realised it and he helped me to correct things before anyone noticed. I liked the friendship who he showed me and Mark and I are still friends now! There are a lot of things that we like doing together, especially stuff on our smartphones.

rixtwix007 
Fragesteller
 18.09.2023, 16:26

Habe noch einen Fehler entdeckt in meinem korrigierten Text. Trotzdem Dankeschön!

AstridDerPu  18.09.2023, 16:54
@rixtwix007

I liked the friendship who he (Das ist falsch.) showed me and Mark and I are still friends now!

rixtwix007 
Fragesteller
 18.09.2023, 20:18

Wo könnte ich denn überall Klammern setzen?

AstridDerPu  18.09.2023, 20:56
@rixtwix007

Zur Frage, wann man das Relativpronomen weglassen kann (das ist aber kein Muss!): 

Man kann das Relativpronomen weglassen, wenn es Objekt des Relativsatzes ist. Einen Relativsatz ohne Relativpronomen nennt man auch contact clause.

Ist das Relativpronomen dagegen Subjekt des Relativsatzes - in diesem Fall steht das Verb direkt hinter dem Relativpronomen - kann man das Relativpronomen nicht weglassen.

rixtwix007 
Fragesteller
 19.09.2023, 14:23
@AstridDerPu

So? In my first job, I was part of a student team (that) organised social activities at a summer school. The office (that) I worked in was very noisy and fun, but there was one quiet boy who never joined in. I decided he was far too serious for me! The first job (that) they gave me was to design some posters for a theme party, but, of course, I was so busy joking around that the posters (that) I designed were full of mistakes. The quiet boy, Mark, was the only person (that) realised it and he helped me to correct things before anyone noticed. I liked the friendship (that) he showed me and Mark and I are still friends now! There are a lot of things (that) we like doing together, especially stuff on our smartphones.

AstridDerPu  19.09.2023, 14:58
@rixtwix007

Falsch sind:

• I was part of a student team (that) organised
  • Mark, was the only person (who) realised

AstridDerPu

rixtwix007 
Fragesteller
 19.09.2023, 15:13
@AstridDerPu

Also beim ersten muss that ohne Klammer stehen und beim zweiten muss in die Klammer who?

AstridDerPu  19.09.2023, 15:22
@rixtwix007

In beiden Fällen keine Klammer und im 2. Satz heißt das relative pronoun who.

rixtwix007 
Fragesteller
 19.09.2023, 15:34
@AstridDerPu

Jetzt stimmt alles? In my first job, I was part of a student team that organised social activities at a summer school. The office (that) I worked in was very noisy and fun, but there was one quiet boy who never joined in. I decided he was far too serious for me! The first job (that) they gave me was to design some posters for a theme party, but, of course, I was so busy joking around that the posters (that) I designed were full of mistakes. The quiet boy, Mark, was the only person who realised it and he helped me to correct things before anyone noticed. I liked the friendship (that) he showed me and Mark and I are still friends now! There are a lot of things (that) we like doing together, especially stuff on our smartphones.

AstridDerPu  19.09.2023, 15:40
@rixtwix007

Ja, so ist es richtig. Du weißt schon, dass du ab dem 04.10. ohne meine Hilfe auskommen musst, nicht wahr?